vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
i'm no expert either, and most of what we post here is speculation based on what info is available. based on the interceptions though, you can safely assume that paratici was acting on behalf of juve on his own as a director and was on a pretty long leash at that. most of cherubini's, some of agnelli's, even allegri's and sorari's interceptions strongly suggest that paratici's decisions were uncontrolled

providing it's legit information (and that should be a footnote for everything that's been recently published), stuff like this shouldn't have happened at juventus, not in a lifetime. neither the interception, nor the stuff he talks about:

and it's of course on agnelli too, no two ways about it. many information isn't public yet, based on what we know i'd be happy if the club got away with a fine, a few points of deductions and i hope we never have to hear about agnelli and paratici again
Agnelli authorised him so indeed hes as much to blame

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i'm no expert either, and most of what we post here is speculation based on what info is available. based on the interceptions though, you can safely assume that paratici was acting on behalf of juve on his own as a director and was on a pretty long leash at that. most of cherubini's, some of agnelli's, even allegri's and sorari's interceptions strongly suggest that paratici's decisions were uncontrolled

providing it's legit information (and that should be a footnote for everything that's been recently published), stuff like this shouldn't have happened at juventus, not in a lifetime. neither the interception, nor the stuff he talks about:

and it's of course on agnelli too, no two ways about it. many information isn't public yet, based on what we know i'd be happy if the club got away with a fine, a few points of deductions and i hope we never have to hear about agnelli and paratici again

Oh i agree with you, he was given way too much leeway, but as far as i know it is standard procedure that any contract to be signed off by legal, that's why you have that dept, so i really see it as a viable way out to circumbent liability on juve side

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh i agree with you, he was given way too much leeway, but as far as i know it is standard procedure that any contract to be signed off by legal, that's why you have that dept, so i really see it as a viable way out to circumbent liability on juve side
gds, so take it with a pinch of salt. but if it's true then we had secco unleashed (and by the looks of things, it could well be legit info):

i really hope we won't get fucked too hard for our dark tici era. incredibly poor management, not only by him, but by everyone who assisted and participated in this

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
gds, so take it with a pinch of salt. but if it's true then we had secco unleashed (and by the looks of things, it could well be legit info):

i really hope we won't get fucked too hard for our dark tici era. incredibly poor management, not only by him, but by everyone who assisted and participated in this
This is a good way to cut red tape & reduce micro management & increase speed of operations sadly bestowed upon this useless mofo!

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

It reminds me a bit of when Sabatini quit Roma, he said that he felt that the club no longer had his back and that he wasn't empowered to be decisive in the market and make decisions/moves independently.

Of course he did have more oversight before than Paratici did with us apparently. Another difference is that Sabatini, even if he made mistakes, was responsible in the market. Paratici was just unhinged.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

are they saying he is an alcoholic that buys players in a drunken stupor? I could see that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)