vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are a Rugani fan ... how your post will be relaible , let alone talk about Fabio and Marotta , i cant imagine

second thing me and you never get aligned with any topic here , i even aligned with some i disagree with before ... but with you it will not

so dont make yourself tired and reply to me , simple ... princess :lol2:

Just a side note, if someone dont agree with you guys , you start to annotate him with words like kid, princess .... grow up and reply in good way if not dont bother , simple

For my opinion on Fabio , i defended him many times , Anti sarris and Marotta lovers will not agree with me , so ....

my point , we dont have coach so how i judge Fabio work ? Discuss this with me if you want !
There are still pro-Sarri’s on this forum? :rofl:
@JCK

I actually agree with quite a few things you say. Just not your Paratici defending. Never will. Dude inherited a streamlined machine, and has turned it into a broken rust bucket in less than 3 seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Does that mean Badass is Turkish?
Jewish-Turkish-Panda.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@JCK

I actually agree with quite a few things you say. Just not your Paratici defending. Never will. Dude inherited a streamlined machine, and has turned it into a broken rust bucket in less than 3 seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Jewish-Turkish-Panda.
Chinese-Jewish-Turkish-Panda

I wish I could still find his PIMP photo :lol:

Maybe @DAiDEViL or @piotrr can track it down

Strickland

May 17, 2019
@JCK

- - - Updated - - -

Jewish-Turkish-Panda.
streamlined machine, really? :D Allegri's reputation of being able to put together a winning team and find a working formation with an unbalanced squad and pieces that don't fit particularly well doesn't come from Beppster building a streamlined machine lol. And even Max wasn't able to do that in 2018/19 (and to a lesser extent 2017/18 as well) with the squad Beppe had assembled. I agree with Tici not doing a particularly good job, especially in summer 2019, however it's not like he inherited Bayern 2013 from Beppe, many of the problems this current squad has were already there when Tici took over.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He inherited problems from the Marotta era, but he's had quite some time to fix it no? But has it gotten any better? Has the mid improved at all?

He's brought down the age, yes, with jabronis on high wages who have no business starting for Juve in the first place.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Paratici is just continueing Marotta's work. They both suck at squad building and aren't worthy of being directors of football in a club with UCL ambitions.

I can go back and search the forums when Paratici was confirmed as Marotta's replacement and find 95% of members celebrating the decision, Beppe left us with a squad filled with ageing players on high wages and most thought Tici is a revolutionary who would change things. Surprise surprise, they operate in the same way when it comes to signings and squad building.

If you hate the way Paratici operates (you should), logically you have to hate Marotta's work too.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He inherited problems from the Marotta era, but he's had quite some time to fix it no? But has it gotten any better? Has the mid improved at all?

He's brought down the age, yes, with jabronis on high wages who have no business starting for Juve in the first place.
Thats the whole point, he didnt inherit a streamlined machine.

As for the overall improvement of the squad - hard to judge due to Pirlo effect, I think it's around the same as when Beppe left. I don't necessarily agree that the age difference has been brought down by much, while we did bring in some young studs like de Ligt and Chiesa, we also let go of some younger guys like Cancelo, Kean and Spina.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paratici is just continueing Marotta's work. They both suck at squad building and aren't worthy of being directors of football in a club with UCL ambitions.

I can go back and search the forums when Paratici was confirmed as Marotta's replacement and find 95% of members celebrating the decision, Beppe left us with a squad filled with ageing players on high wages and most thought Tici is a revolutionary who would change things. Surprise surprise, they operate in the same way when it comes to signings and squad building.

If you hate the way Paratici operates (you should), logically you have to hate Marotta's work too.
And ironically people want Marotta back

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Yes we repeated this many times ....

Before CR7, midfield issues start to surface
2018 : CR7 signed with 100m ....midfield short fix
2019: Defense sorted with 100m deligt and Demiral... midfield short fix too
2020: Covid19 and how you fix your mid, it was only swap and nothing in the market only Barca for aged and slow Pjanic....
Then with all Europe teams struggling , we had array of young talents .... masterclass mercato ..

then all nullified with Pirlo hiring ....

How you blame director of sport when you dont have a coach ??!!!

side note: i misspelled Anti - Sarri that you guys highlighted .... i meant who hate Sarri appointment.... by the way i do hated that ...and dont like him as a person

but again Allegri Era was at an end of a cycle ...many here were against him .... ok ... hire an attacking coach .... remember Pep news ? :ratcafe:
we cant have those .... only Sarri ...

anyway .... i found many here place their judgment based short term results without counting many factors interconnected....

love you guys

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes we repeated this many times ....

Before CR7, midfield issues start to surface
2018 : CR7 signed with 100m ....midfield short fix
2019: Defense sorted with 100m deligt and Demiral... midfield short fix too
2020: Covid19 and how you fix your mid, it was only swap and nothing in the market only Barca for aged and slow Pjanic....
Then with all Europe teams struggling , we had array of young talents .... masterclass mercato ..

then all nullified with Pirlo hiring ....

How you blame director of sport when you dont have a coach ??!!!

side note: i misspelled Anti - Sarri that you guys highlighted .... i meant who hate Sarri appointment.... by the way i do hated that ...and dont like him as a person

but again Allegri Era was at an end of a cycle ...many here were against him .... ok ... hire an attacking coach .... remember Pep news ? :ratcafe:
we cant have those .... only Sarri ...

anyway .... i found many here place their judgment based short term results without counting many factors interconnected....

love you guys
You can blame him for having a hand in getting allegri fired who start this poor coaching appointments.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Thats the whole point, he didnt inherit a streamlined machine.

As for the overall improvement of the squad - hard to judge due to Pirlo effect, I think it's around the same as when Beppe left. I don't necessarily agree that the age difference has been brought down by much, while we did bring in some young studs like de Ligt and Chiesa, we also let go of some younger guys like Cancelo, Kean and Spina.
The age is surely down by much when we offload Higuain, Matuidi , Khedira

And it will go down further because some players have their contract expired and we probably want to sell some old players and bring in younger players

1620212739152.png

- - - Updated - - -

You can blame him for having a hand in getting allegri fired who start this poor coaching appointments.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Nope, It will go down to Agnelli who you can blame
As a president, he can do anything he wants every day of the week
Sacking the noob coach and hire world-class one

Like right now, who hear the news that Mou goes to AS Roma. I think that is their owner does that so that happen
Like when Fenway sports group do their analysis and go to Klopp it does as their coach years back then
Like Bayern that have Hansi Flick, the coach who trashed Barca 8-2 and they go for Nagelsman

If you really want a world-class coach go pursue them. Don't go for some noob coach and think as he is a world class

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Paratici is just continueing Marotta's work. They both suck at squad building
That's your opinion.

Whilst Beppe is having his own flaws, he is ten times the squad builder Paratici is, and he's showing it again, but at the wrong club. They aren't even in the same league.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Man, would it be cool if we could contribute to Bayerns downfall @BayernFan

Apr 19, 2007
I find it funny that now the whole rhetoric on here is Paratici inherited something great and has trashed it. Its funny bc the same people wanted the guy that built the "something great"(Beppe) gone and this is what we got. Now he has brought success to another team lol.
Be careful what you wish for Tuz

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Paratici is just continueing Marotta's work. They both suck at squad building
:haha:

One inherited an average team & made it competitive. Hell, based on our results (aka the only f*cking thing that matters), one of the most competitive teams in the world.
The other one inherited a competitive team & made it average. So far, at least.
But hey, these days who cares about facts anyway. Opinions & alternative facts, those are all that matter.

I'm obviously not implying that they did it all by themselves, as it's clearly not a one man job.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
:haha:

One inherited an average team & made it competitive. Hell, based on our results (aka the only f*cking thing that matters), one of the most competitive teams in the world.
The other one inherited a competitive team & made it average. So far, at least.
But hey, these days who cares about facts anyway. Opinions & alternative facts, those are all that matter.

I'm obviously not implying that they did it all by themselves, as it's clearly not a one man job.
Do you really think there's a big difference in squad quality between 18/19 and 20/21? Is one competitive and the other one average?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)