• Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Are you imply that ... Tuzzers don't know nothing about football ....hmmmmm

little focus on the poll ...i found respectable names here
1617540935160.png

1617540956136.png

1617540977065.png

so ...you think Tuzzers opinion is not reliable ...ah ...those guys took shit you mean ? ...good luck then with them ....

I really liked how the majority liked our mercato and was very good , for me was excellent .....

Find the hangers somewhere else fella

1617541216316.png

you wasted my time posting this you manic
It was quite good under the given circumstances but it was already a lost cause at the time.

Also a lot of us had the idea Arthur would take midfield matters into his hands. Boy, o boy, couldn't be more wrong...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

1617540935160.png

1617540956136.png

1617540977065.png

so ...you think Tuzzers opinion is not reliable ...ah ...those guys took shit you mean ? ...good luck then with them ....

I really liked how the majority liked our mercato and was very good , for me was excellent .....

1617541216316.png

The two most respectable names are the ones who voted 10 ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
they are minority ...who cares ...

- - - Updated - - -

7 is not bad by the way ....in the football terms ...this is excellent ....
No one voted 7 here thinking “excellent” :lol:

We can also change our opinions based on how the team actually performs. Ya know. And how the players perform on the pitch at Juve. We’re fans. Not professional sporting directors who get paid millions to build top level competitive sides at clubs like Juventus. Something Paratici has abjectly failed to do in his tenure. He’s made us far worse thus far.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think I voted 7 - I knew I was being generous :D
We all gave a high rating out of hope else we would've been considered negative nancies.

Anyway rating a mercato before a ball is being kicked is not the most accurate way to judge the mercato. We're in April now and most signings can be considered as flops. We don't know how they're going to fare next season either but atm one can say, this summer has largely been a mixed bag.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

1617540935160.png

1617540956136.png

1617540977065.png

1617541216316.png

I stand by 7.5 I put at the time. We managed to kick out a lot of dead weight on high wages, brought in younger players.

I may have anticipated Arthur and Kulusevski would be better

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think a 7 doesn't tell the entire story. While he may have turned over some players he did so by buying out parts of their contract. That is counter intuitive to the offloading of dead weight contracts. If that happens again this summer then he's absolutely not fit for the role.

Get ready for another 2-3 years of this while he remains in his post

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yes ...he is responsible to make these group showing up ,,,
Do we have a clear formation ? ....NO
Do the players know their roles ? NO
Do we have the team coherence and unity ? NO
...I can keep on and on if you want .... and still it is a big fat NO ....

When we have a basic team structure ...then you start to point out on the personal problems ....

Regarding Paratici ... just have a look about this poll done before ...

1617527611514.png

you can see Tuzers majority voted around 7.5 and 8 of our mercato......which i don't know ...very good to say the least ! the majority are satisfied with our meracato :lol:

yes the problem is the coach and who hired the this coach ...
As you can see in the replied following this post, these ratings are mostly based around a sense of optimism. However, reality can often be disappointing.

So under a different coach, you expect this midfield to perform miles better than it currnetly is?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No one voted 7 here thinking “excellent” :lol:

We can also change our opinions based on how the team actually performs. Ya know. And how the players perform on the pitch at Juve. We’re fans. Not professional sporting directors who get paid millions to build top level competitive sides at clubs like Juventus. Something Paratici has abjectly failed to do in his tenure. He’s made us far worse thus far.
7 is excellent.

On a scale that ends with 7 that is...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You found the discussion escape rout ya manayek .... :lol:

Anyway ... we all love Juve and hope we go back to our winning habit ...with Paraciti or someone else ..

- - - Updated - - -

As you can see in the replied following this post, these ratings are mostly based around a sense of optimism. However, reality can often be disappointing.

So under a different coach, you expect this midfield to perform miles better than it currnetly is?
Yes , I believe Allegri will do wonders with this team.... i was expecting him in the summer but AA disappointed us here

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If juve had kept their "plusvalenze"

Audero- promising GK, reallly good form this season. leader too.
Spinazzola: Would easily solve our LB situation.
Berardi - Gave faith to Bernardeschi, Douglas costa instead when we just had to pay 10m for his other half. 11g this season, 14g last season.... numbers speak for themself
Kean - benched icardi. showing signs of a world class player
Cancelo - best fullback in the epl this season.
Romero - we buy a promising CB for 25m and we sell for 18m.
Pogba- the midfielder we been crying for the last 4 years
Coman- We spent 40m on bernardeschi, 30m on costa, 45m on kulu and 50m on chiesa. We knew he was talented. why did we not give him a chance?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Berardi didn't want to be here.
Cancelo was (and still is) a defensive disaster and was an unprofessional cunt here. And he's not doing anything the Cuadrado-Danilo combo cannot do under a competent coach.
Pogba and Coman both wanted to leave.

Rest I completely agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)