vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
I suggest you don't take anything you read on an internet forum personal. I have no agenda against you. Don't recall at least. We may disagree but there is no ill intent in banter.

Most importanty, Tici, Nedved, Agnelli could care less of what I think/write on this obscure, toxic, demented medium.
I don't take things personal as long as possible.but I suggest you see some of your posts in Sarri thread towards me just becuse I liked his appointment.

Anyway. We are all human and have our own problems in real life.
So the least we can do is to be friends and talk to each other like brothers.

We might not like each others opinion on different subjects but we shouldn't take it personal and hate on each other for it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't take things personal as long as possible.but I suggest you see some of your posts in Sarri thread towards me just becuse I liked his appointment.

Anyway. We are all human and have our own problems in real life.
So the least we can do is to be friends and talk to each other like brothers.

We might not like each others opinion on different subjects but we shouldn't take it personal and hate on each other for it.
Love you, bro. :vidal:

We all just Tuz gladiators here. Sometimes it gets pretty aggressive, but we can all sit and laugh about it in the sauna after, ya know.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
See .... you keep running away from the discussion and just puting some funny smiles on my comment tells a lot

then now your broken record is the midfield ....I will come to this point with you ...BUT not replying to my previous comments this is admission that your judgement was wrong !!

the midfield you talk about is reinforced with Mckenni, Kulu, Cheisa and Rabiot last year ...all those players talent unleashed yet under pirlo ..

in addition ....hiring skillful central mid will be very expensive ..... give me a reliable realistic name you think Juve will break the bank for him to play at the center with the fucking pandamic we have ???

waiting you ..dont runaway from other points of discussion !

see B81 ... i know why u hate Fabio ... because he treated your boy badly and since then your judgement always biased and really based on the total performance of Dybala since his day one ...we should shipped his inconsistent ass long time ago ...
What incoherent psycho-babble nonsense are you spewing now?

You really think Agnelli just told Tootsie and Bozo "Fuck off. I'm hiring Pirlo and don't care what you say." Agnelli pulled the trigger, but I am pretty sure it was a collective decision. What about Sarri, The Chain Smoking Canceh? He was a terrible coach and we all knew he was going to fail here, but your boy Tootsie had a hard on for him, brought him in, and the experiment failed spectacularly. The man had just been fired by Chelsea, but we leapt in, expecting miracles. Fucking stupid!

I despise Tootsie for how he handled Dybala - that is no secret. However, I don't need a magic crystal ball to see that our team has regressed, coach or not. Our results have been shit, and everyone, including Tootsie, is responsible for this.

Why bring in Ronaldo and pay him 35 million if you're going to surround him with impotent limp dick players in midfield? Chiesa isn't a mid, neither is Kulu. Rabiot is garbage and McNuggets is good enough as a bench/rotation option. Are you really going to compare this midfield to what we had or dare call that "Reinforcement?" :howler: Don't make me laugh.

Realistic names? How about Barella before he went to Inter? How about Locatelli? How about Aouar? Quality young mids with a lot of potential and no pussy mentality.

Yes, Pirlo has been a terrible hire, but don't pretend that Tootsie has no responsibility or is absolved of any blame for the current mess we are in. He's part of the team, and by extension responsible for how things transpire.

Also, his latest comments about not winning “Unfortunately, to those who don’t work in football, the result is the only thing that counts. To us, we know it’s important, but we also need to follow certain steps to get there, such as training well, etc.

So Cringe! So Sorri-Esque.

- - - Updated - - -

@Juventinoo

The fact that you have Badass agreeing with you should tell you all you need to know :b81:

Ciao Amigo ;)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What incoherent psycho-babble nonsense are you spewing now?

You really think Agnelli just told Tootsie and Bozo "Fuck off. I'm hiring Pirlo and don't care what you say." Agnelli pulled the trigger, but I am pretty sure it was a collective decision. What about Sarri, The Chain Smoking Canceh? He was a terrible coach and we all knew he was going to fail here, but your boy Tootsie had a hard on for him, brought him in, and the experiment failed spectacularly. The man had just been fired by Chelsea, but we leapt in, expecting miracles. Fucking stupid!

I despise Tootsie for how he handled Dybala - that is no secret. However, I don't need a magic crystal ball to see that our team has regressed, coach or not. Our results have been shit, and everyone, including Tootsie, is responsible for this.

Why bring in Ronaldo and pay him 35 million if you're going to surround him with impotent limp dick players in midfield? Chiesa isn't a mid, neither is Kulu. Rabiot is garbage and McNuggets is good enough as a bench/rotation option. Are you really going to compare this midfield to what we had or dare call that "Reinforcement?" :howler: Don't make me laugh.

Realistic names? How about Barella before he went to Inter? How about Locatelli? How about Aouar? Quality young mids with a lot of potential and no pussy mentality.

Yes, Pirlo has been a terrible hire, but don't pretend that Tootsie has no responsibility or is absolved of any blame for the current mess we are in. He's part of the team, and by extension responsible for how things transpire.

Also, his latest comments about not winning “Unfortunately, to those who don’t work in football, the result is the only thing that counts. To us, we know it’s important, but we also need to follow certain steps to get there, such as training well, etc.

So Cringe! So Sorri-Esque.

- - - Updated - - -

@Juventinoo

The fact that you have Badass agreeing with you should tell you all you need to know :b81:

Ciao Amigo ;)
What incoherent psycho-babble nonsense are you spewing now? All what i said , AA who hired Pirlo ...and you still babble all those large post non sense ..

You really think Agnelli just told Tootsie and Bozo "Fuck off. I'm hiring Pirlo and don't care what you say." Agnelli pulled the trigger, but I am pretty sure it was a collective decision. Really ya man ...!! , everyone knows that it is AA ..so please don't blame Fabio again on this ..

Why bring in Ronaldo and pay him 35 million if you're going to surround him with impotent limp dick players in midfield?
to clear this, CR7 offered himself to us ...Fabio was just telling AA about that :lol: ...maybe Fabio completed the operation but the trigger was with AA ...
in general it was a failed gamble i agree , but CR7 decision with AA and Exor !!

Barella before he went to Inter? How about Locatelli? How about Aouar

I could agree with Aouar ...actually Fabio was negotiating with him and Cheisa based on the news ..but what was available they got it ... can you still blame him ?

Locatelli ...maybe it is just me ...but you know me ...i like so much CM players and i know well a player features should be ...but Locatelli is not our solution

Barella ...really !! :D

Yes, Pirlo has been a terrible hire, but don't pretend that Tootsie has no responsibility

For me ...Fabio main mistake is Ramsey ...it was avoidable ...but remember when we signed him and Rabiot ...MDL was signed for 75m ..
the defense was priority ...

now the last summer ..Pogba (based on the news) was on the cards before the Pandemic ...but everything is destroyed

instead of regressing like other teams ...he did great job reducing the age size , salaries of the team and hired big talents like Kulu , Cheisa and Mckennie ...

what could u ask from a sporting director to do in those circumstances and yet we signed Aurthur for the useless Pjanic ...!!

now all those great signing are missing a real coach to help the grow .... I believe this team has a lot to achieve ...man we are third with no coach !! :rofl:

his latest comments about not winning

Ya man , he is young to this job and he is learning ...but he is talented for sure ...

like all of us waited on Marotta when he fucked up by signing Andrade & Isla and many many others ....

Give the man a space of time .....

now ...for me, the problem is not the players ...it is the game plan and the coach ...fix this ...then judge Fabio work since then..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
@Juventinoo you seem to know a thing or two about the club and its operation. What are Nedved's role and his responsibilities?
Yeah i have , Fabiana , Mombolano gf and Danila her secret lesbian lover....after having a threesome night together and how they impressed me

by their new yoga exercises ... but to tell you the truth ... i could not help but my romantic ship find its way to their flowers again and again ..Yoga women rocks !!

then after an intense night ...Fabiana starts to explain how bad Mombolano in bed and she wants to free her spirit to take revenge from him ...by beating him in

leaking Juve news hopping that i spread them in Tuz .... so JCK and B81 masturbate their way into their laptop screens !!
:lol:

Jun 16, 2020
@Juventinoo you seem to know a thing or two about the club and its operation. What are Nedved's role and his responsibilities?
It’s a good question as nobody seems to know this, so I searched.

About his exact role I couldn’t find a lot of in depth information. The most things that I found were that he has a supporting role for the TD and manager. But he’s a common face at the youth teams (was watching the U23 yesterday) aswel. He’s probably involved in any day to day business at the club, and meanwhile a representative in formal meeting such the CL draw every year.

His salary: Pavel Nedved, con 503 mila euro di retribuzione lorda (478,2 mila euro per la carica di vicepresidente e 25 mila euro come consigliere).

Che fa Nedved - "Sono un vicepresidente piuttosto peculiare rispetto agli altri in quella parte del mio ruolo di contatto quotidiano con lo staff tecnico, l'allenatore e i giocatori. Quelli che seguono questo tipo di carriera e possono fare un buon lavoro sono quelli che hanno avuto un'esperienza diretta sul campo e sanno cosa succede sul campo. Se a persone come queste vengono date le opportunità che possono fare molto bene, ovviamente non è come se dovessi smettere di giocare, togliti gli stivali e metti le scarpe eleganti e diventa subito un regista".

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If he wants to create a new winning Juve, he should stop buying dumb players from third-world football countries. Stick to Europe, South America or West Africa. We can't be expected to win anything with players from the USA, China, India, Fiji or Mongolia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)