vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A few of the mods aren't Juve supporters, so they're probably impartial to Tootsie, his work, and his existence for that matter.

All I know is that he is a despicable character that has built a squad devoid of soul, a midfield, fullbacks, and sorely lacking a coach.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
A few of the mods aren't Juve supporters, so they're probably impartial to Tootsie, his work, and his existence for that matter.

All I know is that he is a despicable character that has built a squad devoid of soul, a midfield, fullbacks, and sorely lacking a coach.
Tootsie fans aren’t going to like your post

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Not juve fan, Not mod
Not Juve Fan, Not mod

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's not a one off issue too.

last season we played with 3 strikers for most of our games. dybala-higuain-ronaldo. with berna and costa as back ups to wings.

problem is berna we know is usless and costa always injured. so essentially we played those 3 almost all games. and what happened? dybala getting injured leaving us in a crisis for attack.

fast forward to 2021. same shit repeats itself. we play with 2 strikers formation and we have currently one who is sick and one who is injured. and we can't afford to rest the main guy. we will crash out of CL and league if ronaldo is injured or loses form.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Yep, his squad building strategy overall is just a disaster. His awareness of the homegrown requirements should also be put into question. I would even put his scouting into question at this point as well - Frabotta?

Before last season he inexplicably sold Kean, then bought Romero for the same price and immediately sent him on loan (then plusvalenza'd him a year later). All that did was create a hole in the squad when there was none before.

He even had the good fortune to stumble upon a quality homegrown LWB in Spinazzola. For some reason he swapped Spinazzola for Pellegrini before last season. Apparently Pellegrini wasn't good enough for the first team before either of the last two seasons, so he has been struggling on loan. Bravo Fabio on taking an international caliber LWB and replacing him with a Serie B/C player.

Then you have Ramsey/Rabiot. The amount of money we are flushing down the toilet on those two is astronomical. And then the icing on the cake - Berna

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Even worse, he hired a coach for last season who is also a mentally checked out pussy and the antithesis of everything this club stands for with regards to winning. A coach (as well as his assistants) that outright says winning isn’t such a big deal and second place is a great accomplishment.

And now we are in a place where we had to sack that coach because after starting well, the team performed shittier and shittier each month last season, and we got stuck promoting the guy with zero experience we hired for our U-23s to the main team and are now likely going to have to sack a club legend who has shown nothing but love for this club, because we put him in a position to fail.

2 years of sheer incompetence from Tootsie and co.
The way I see it:

Firing Max: decision made to make progress in CL, which was needed at the time. In hindsight not a good decision, as we have regressed rather than progressed, even if at the time it seemed like a logical move to move on from Max.

Hiring and firing Sarri: brought in to improve our chances in CL, failed to do that. Still won the Scudetto though, so I'd say hiring was a bad decision, but at least he reached the minimum target. The sack was deserved and I totally agreed with it at the time, but again there's always the question who you replace him with.

Hiring Pirlo: no idea what was the reasoning behind hiring Andrea, but even without knowing that it looks like this will turn out to be the worst from them all.

Person responsible for changing coaches? Agnelli, not Tici.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Firing Max: decision made to make progress in CL
allegri wasn't fired because of the results, but because agnelli didn't see those results to be repeated. agnelli literally said it himself. motivation, future results, that's all. of course it was a wrong decision. prime moggi would have sold half of the squad after cardiff. agnelli/beppe and then tici gave underperforming players a payrise. our boy rugani was the worst player vs ajax, tici gave him two extensions in a year ffs.

for 4 years, juve achieved in the cl what the squad was capable of. over 5 seasons, we had 1 single result in the cl which was worse than expected (ajax). you don't fire a coach for that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's what I thought too.
It's like he was reading tuz :).
I’ve been saying those same things for so long it’s probably annoying af at this point.

An inexperienced coach should have no place in a club of this stature. But you know who really shouldn’t have a place here? Talentless hacks. And that’s the majority of our squad today.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I’ve been saying those same things for so long it’s probably annoying af at this point.

An inexperienced coach should have no place in a club of this stature. But you know who really shouldn’t have a place here? Talentless hacks. And that’s the majority of our squad today.
Rabiot, Betancourt, even Ramsey. Theoretically non of these guys should have any business starting for us. He's right. Absolute joke of a mid.

They are backup mids on a starter budget.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Rabiot, Betancourt, even Ramsey. Theoretically non of these guys should have any business starting for us. He's right. Absolute joke of a mid.

They are backup mids on a starter budget.
Even the likes of Chiesa and Kulu. I mean I like them but they shouldn’t been bought as starters. Juventus should always aim higher.

After reaching two finals and getting who was at the time the best player in the world I really thought we would built something around proven world class players.

Except De Ligt we brought subpar players who aren’t even as good as the ones we had before them and expected a different outcome? :baus:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Even the likes of Chiesa and Kulu. I mean I like them but they shouldn’t been bought as starters. Juventus should always aim higher.

After reaching two finals and getting who was at the time the best player in the world I really thought we would built something around proven world class players.

Except De Ligt we brought subpar players who aren’t even as good as the ones we had before them and expected a different outcome? :baus:
I hoped so too. But it looks more and more like we were merely putting golden rims on our 20 year old Fiat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)