vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's great that he took 3 months to find a #9 that is clearly inferior to Ronaldo and leaving us with Cuadrado to play 5 different positions :tuttosport:

All the problems are solved.

Jun 16, 2020
Find a solution for De Sciglio and Khedira, sign Chiesa and I’d give this mercato a solid 8. Really good work. Wish we could sell some of all that deadwood, but I guess it wasn’t possible due to the crisis.

Apr 19, 2007
I know there is a lot of hate on here for him but hes transforming this team right now. Maybe it will turn out but it at least looks much more sustainable than the freebie old players. Lots of youth and getting the old players off the books. I really like the way we are posiutioned for at least 5 more years and possibly much more if we keep investing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
so out of Matuidi, Higuian, De Sciglio, Rugani, Costa, khedira did he manage to get a single euro in transfer/ loan fee?

Running this club like Amnesty International

@Turk_Bianconero @Cronios @Badass Dybala
Higuain is the only significant loss at this stage. Matuidi seems to be a mutual termination and we got €1.5m for Rugani. Others aren't done so no figures.

I think people misunderstand the term "dry" or "simple" in terms of a loan. It just means there is no option or obligation. It could be that there are no fees but we'll sometimes only see those on the club accounts, or at least it was that way in the past.

ridenko

Jul 6, 2012
The question is why nobody wants to leave?
What does Juventus provide to the players that other clubs doesn't (beside salaries).?
Are juventus the ultimate team ( the dream team )or because of the italian hookers?
Or because tici is so good at negotiating that one's the player come,he can't go out.
So many questions but the answer is always one, here at Juventus the player decide his future no matter what.

Aug 12, 2015
In summary:

90 mio for higuain / contract was terminated
20 mio for matuidi / contract was terminated
46 mio for costa / free loan
10 mio for de Sciglio / probably free loan
23 mio for pjaca / not able to sell
Khedira for free (but with heavy wages) / not able to sell

i think tici is doing something wrong. It‘s obvious.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In summary:

not only tici, most of these players were signed by marotta, and sales are much more difficult than pre-covid.

anyway, the outgoing part of this mercato is only some damage control. it surely looks terrible if you look at it without context, but i'd be absolutely pissed if we sold some players like dybala or demiral just to balance the books.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
In summary:

one clue is missing ... that those player's sale value is ZERO in COVID 19 market ...

instead, Tici is cleaning the dirt of Marotta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)