vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Did this game prove that we went from not having enough midfielders to having....too many? Arthur and Benta didn't even start, with Pirlo playing a CAM(Dybala) and only two holding midfielders.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did this game prove that we went from not having enough midfielders to having....too many? Arthur and Benta didn't even start, with Pirlo playing a CAM(Dybala) and only two holding midfielders.
I think we'll need them all over the season. And as I said at the time, after McKennie there was not going to be another CM like Locatelli etc, it was one or the other.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cmon ..enough hating on him ....many of his signing are doing well
Agree. However he did some huge mistakes (Sarry, Paulo, last season we started with all our deadweights) and now he's about to pay a crazy amount for a 34 yo CF and loan the FB he got us last season in a swap for Spina

- - - Updated - - -

It is incredible the amount of criticism he gets even marotta never got such criticism when he sold Vidal and Pogba
What are you saying... I'm still whining about Pobga-Pipa deal almost in a daily basic

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Pellegrini, Pjaca and Perin on loan to Genia

Wouldn’t be funny if when Paratici’s contract ends he goes to Genoa to be their DS :p
Its triple P, triple play
I bet we will get 6 points from Genoa this season, while they put 200% against other big team than us to at least getting a draw and help our scudetto run
It is already in unwritted clause for all of these loan

We need more team to do this, my suggestion : Sassuolo, Genoa , Parma
put 3 or more youngsters in each team to become mini Juve

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pellegrini, Pjaca and Perin on loan to Genia

Wouldn’t be funny if when Paratici’s contract ends he goes to Genoa to be their DS :p
Fiorentina also interested in Pellegrini
And there was a meeting with Raiola 2 days ago. While Paratici said there other option for striker
It could be we swap Pellegrini with Vlahohic (Fio) or we discussing Boadu (AZ) with Raiola

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)