vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Retaining Blaise doesn't make sense:

• Cannot sell a player of his age and ability for any significant value. No one is that dumb except Fabio tbh because he's simply deluded.
  • He did not fit Sarri's scheme since he offers very little going forward on that left side. Touch of a rapist, harmless decoy making runs into the box which defenders knowingly left unmarked due to the lack of threat, etc.
it does when you consider arthur is likely the only cm signing this summer

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici was still convinced today that the problem was not Sarri. [Sky]

wtf Tici
his squad building left a lot to be desired toi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
his squad building left a lot to be desired toi
Yep I made that point earlier.

He doesn't think Sarri is the problem, which means the team is the problem...and who is responsible for putting the team together? Paratici is. That' means he is the problem b/c not only did he want Sarri he also hand picked the current squad.

Aug 2, 2005
I had forgotten how hard he tried to sell Dybala.
If only he tried half as hard to get rid of Khedira and co.

In the interview yesterday.. AA mentioned that others says we are an old team.. then commented that we should analyze this and reflect..
If I get it right.. it means we are selling the dead woods.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Some of his decisions have directly cost Agnelli a lot of money. He should be evaluated just as Sarri.

I think Nedved is safe due to his relationship with Raiola and can be helpful in future deals (Haaland etc).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can someone explain this? Marotta’s place is the place that Paratici has isn’t?
8995E27A-704C-4894-8BC7-4871AB07F181.jpeg
Maybe he is about to take on the economical part of deals and spot opportunities, while Paratici tries to scout for talents?

Whatever improves on now...as Clearly tici cannot do all of it... he is kind of stupid

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Truth be told Momblano has been on point since the beginning of the saga. Paratici not consulted probably, hopefully his days are numbered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)