vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Marotta in his first year did nice at Inter, but let’s not forget that he also added some trash to their team: Young, Moses, Biraghi, Lazaro. Young did nice tho but this forum would explode if we’d sign Young.

Then there’s Godin on a high salary who failed to impress, Eriksen who doesn’t fit Conte’s system and Sensi, who started very nice, but has been injured throughout the season.

And we’ll see in the future if selling Barbosa and Pinamonti for very low prices to finance their summer and winter mercato was worth it, besides Icardi but he had to go obviously. Loaning out Nainggolan has been a mistake aswell.

Some players turned out to be very good like Lukaku and Barella, but we got Demiral, De Ligt and Rabiot.

Overall I don’t like the comparison as Marotta was main responsible and he failed to improve our midfield since 2015, meanwhile Paratici has had some really good transfers. Lets not forget that Marotta brought a lot of trash to this club aswell. I respect what he did at Juve but let’s not romanticize him as he wasn’t perfect.

It are two very different situations, like it or not but Ronaldo weights a lot on this club and while we still have some expensive players on the book we’re stuck to plusvalenze each year. Besides that it’s impossible to build a new team in one or two years, and meanwhile stay competitive, lower average age and wages. Lets stay realistic people.
Jj is right, but i dont have the time and patience anymore.
I ve been around quite a few years and i can see how things are going to end up more or less. I ve explained in great detail all the reasons this team was going to fail in europe this season and tgat our CL hopes were inexistent even before the season started.
I know its not fair to you, as you havent been around. To sum it up, this team suffers from the very same issues like a decade now, if we dont fix them, it would be absurd to wait for a different result. We only get DMs and free ones, none ofvthem can deliver what we need.
So the best thing i could do was hoping for the next season, in a few weeks, we will see how this goes. My primary concern was and will be a CAM, a player able to connect our midfield with our front line.we need someone experience and reliable enough to carry juve on his shoulders. Isco, SMS, Pogba, heck even Verrati would do, Arthur and Tonalli wont, chances are next season is already wasted too...

- - - Updated - - -

More than Sarri, the first person responsible for this new fiasco is him, he has collected a mountain of shit that will block us sportingly and financially for years.

Fuck you bastard.
No! Sarri did not, Paratici chose them and learned nothing from previous mistakes, as it seems, not even recent ones...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im hatinv Paratici SOO MUCH right now.

- - - Updated - - -

More than Sarri, the first person responsible for this new fiasco is him, he has collected a mountain of shit that will block us sportingly and financially for years.

Fuck you bastard.
Yup..

Sell this sory bastard,

he is useless as fuck. Enough is enough.

Just imagine if he had succeeded in selling dybala..... oh god.

PARATICI IS A TROJAN HORSE.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Let Higuain go for free, lose his salary. Same with Khedira. Sell Costa for 10-15 million, whatever, just lose his salary. Send Matuidi + money for Aouar. Sign any decent DM like Locatelli or Matić, we have nobody to play there now. Sign Cavani or Džeko or both or bring Mario back. Bring Allegri back too.

This shouldn't be THAT hard ffs. Just stop digging even bigger holes with Jorginhos and Miliks and fake confidence in Sarri because you have no balls to admit your mistake.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jj is right, but i dont have the time and patience anymore.
I ve been around quite a few years and i can see how things are going to end up more or less. I ve explained in great detail all the reasons this team was going to fail in europe this season and tgat our CL hopes were inexistent even before the season started.
I know its not fair to you, as you havent been around. To sum it up, this team suffers from the very same issues like a decade now, if we dont fix them, it would be absurd to wait for a different result. We only get DMs and free ones, none ofvthem can deliver what we need.
So the best thing i could do was hoping for the next season, in a few weeks, we will see how this goes. My primary concern was and will be a CAM, a player able to connect our midfield with our front line.we need someone experience and reliable enough to carry juve on his shoulders. Isco, SMS, Pogba, heck even Verrati would do, Arthur and Tonalli wont, chances are next season is already wasted too...

- - - Updated - - -

No! Sarri did not, Paratici chose them and learned nothing from previous mistakes, as it seems, not even recent ones...

You know. I remember once upon a time when you would get so upset with the amount of CM we used to sign :lol: Did you ever think that you would miss those days

Mar 10, 2009
He signed Demiral, MDL, CR7, Rabiot

Untouchable

Allegri masked our problems. The fact is our team was heavily exposed in the CL Final 2017. I blame him mostly for not acting in January when it was evident. In reality, I don't think our midfield ever recovered since the sale of Vidal it just kept getting worse and worse.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Certain experts here would tell you different
Certain experts said he improved every area of the pitch last summer... and hired an improvement at coach... And then gloated about it in December when we topped our CL group and had a good first 3 months of the Serie A campaign.

Somehow we badly regressed and had a shit season...

Something doesn’t add up. :boh:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The ones who criticized our last summer transfer strategy were less than 7ppl.
And i was nearly alone at pointing out the fact that a transfer manager's job ends when the season starts.
There is a typical behavior in our forum allocate responsibility where it shouldn't.
We had a crapload of unreliable players, what happened was what it was expected to happen, we were bound to use an Olivieri instead of a Dcosta at the most important moment of our season.
Worst of all is that we learn nothing from our mistakes and keep repeating them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)