vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Kind of sucks when your whole squad needs an overhaul and there's no budget. Really makes you question how stupid the Kulusevski deal was in hindsight. For what it's worth I'll give him a chance to redeem himself as I don't think we can land on a better GM during this pandemic.
Should have kickstarted a rebuild after that lost final of 2017 already, by slowly integrating young talented players with grit. With regards to Kulusevski, yeah probably not the wisest decision to spent that kind of money in a winter transfer market. I do think it's a bit premature to write him off yet, for all we know he might be a great player for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Sacking Marotta and replacing him with this persona was the start of the decline for this club.
It was part of the problem, but the truth is that the club has been lacklustre and should've recognised after that 2017 CL final loss that we were at the end of a cycle. They should've started rejuvenating and change the squad back then, to bring in new grit and motivation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So he got Arthur with for 10m (with whatever the trade value was with the player exchanges.)

~Still needs another RB: 40m price range would be my guess. Apparently there was one on the market but we didn't even try...
~Still needs another CM: 80m give or take...Pogba or SMS would be amazing.
~Still needs a striker to replace Higs: 50m

You guys just know we will need to sell to get at least two of those needs filled.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So he got Arthur with for 10m (with whatever the trade value was with the player exchanges.)

~Still needs another RB: 40m price range would be my guess. Apparently there was one on the market but we didn't even try...
~Still needs another CM: 80m give or take...Pogba or SMS would be amazing.
~Still needs a striker to replace Higs: 50m

You guys just know we will need to sell to get at least two of those needs filled.
We won't be able to do it all in one summer, but with some luck and player sales (Rabiot, De Sciglio, Berna, etc...) we should be able to complete the squad by the summer of 2021.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It’s not going to all happen this summer

Juve like most clubs have tight wallets due to c19. Plus clubs know we’re desperate to sell so they can drive down the asking price. It’s pretty well known what we’re hurtin for a squirtin to offload players and clubs will take full advantage of that in an already imperfect marketplace.

I don’t know if Tici can weave a trade+cash deal for every move that’s needed to be made

But I suppose we’ll have to wait and see

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Juve like most clubs have tight wallets due to c19. Plus clubs know we’re desperate to sell so they can drive down the asking price. It’s pretty well known what we’re hurtin for a squirtin to offload players and clubs will take full advantage of that in an already imperfect marketplace.

I don’t know if Tici can weave a trade+cash deal for every move that’s needed to be made

Apr 17, 2013

I agree matuidi and Sami are unsellable, but for Bernie and Rabiot it's imperative to get rid of this summer. Nobody with a sound mind will pay 1 euro for our 2 magic beans however this trade period is the most favorable to get rid of them, we just have to find the right prick who accepts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Badass Dybala

Kulu(AttakerCM), Arthur(CM), Felix(Attacker)

Not bad. Need another top CM, a striker of Higuain leaves and at least 2 fullbacks. Plenty of time to do that, let's hope he recognizes the need to fix these.

And needs to sell/cut losses of deadweight but so far, not bad.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus are negotiating to extend the loans of Kulusevski, Perin and Pellegrini to the of the season (because of the new calendar). [Romeo Agresti]

Apr 19, 2007
I think selling a big name is bad in this market unless you get someone in return like Pjanic to help both teams. Bentancur,Arthur,Ramsey,Robiot Matuidi and Berna is better but we need one more and at that point who else can we offload? Rabiot would bring us the most Plusvalenza I would think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)