vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Financially, we are struggling and our stock prices are falling after it becomes clear that we are trying to offload a bunch of heavy wages elderlies. I blame this on Paratici for bad purchase and persistent contract extension of useless players.

After that, we have a pretty shietty academy as well. I figured out youth team coaches are probably a bunch of Italian has-beens who sit around all day eating pizza and teaching the youth players to make 1000 back passes, dive, and shout ma ma mia 2000 times to ref.
Seriously, every single one of our academy player since Marchisio have been Boumsong’s whore level at best.

The only exception was Kean, who Paratici and Bonucci forced out with financial and racist tactics. Fiakking Italian these days. Backward redneck third world citizens.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm starting to think getting Cristiano was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, as final piece of a puzzle he'd be exceptional but this team has major holes and it ends up wasting him.

Basically it was a propaganda move to make us forget about Juve's weaknesses. Juve really shifted more into developing its brand than making us competitive

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I'm starting to think getting Cristiano was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, as final piece of a puzzle he'd be exceptional but this team has major holes and it ends up wasting him.

Basically it was a propaganda move to make us forget about Juve's weaknesses. Juve really shifted more into developing its brand than making us competitive
It is never a mistake to get a sportsman like CR7. But the problem is how do you deal with such a sudden change. You have to immediately use that momentum and rid yourself of deadweights like matuidi and khedira to balance your books, and also acquire players that speaks his language. Cancelo played incredibly well with CR7 and we would have wanted more transfer like him. But unfortunately we couldn’t keep hold of him, being the wuss that we are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)