vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm starting to think getting Cristiano was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, as final piece of a puzzle he'd be exceptional but this team has major holes and it ends up wasting him.

Basically it was a propaganda move to make us forget about Juve's weaknesses. Juve really shifted more into developing its brand than making us competitive
Lgor was made fun of when he suggested to fix CM holes before adding to a stacked department

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Financially, we are struggling and our stock prices are falling after it becomes clear that we are trying to offload a bunch of heavy wages elderlies. I blame this on Paratici for bad purchase and persistent contract extension of useless players.

After that, we have a pretty shietty academy as well. I figured out youth team coaches are probably a bunch of Italian has-beens who sit around all day eating pizza and teaching the youth players to make 1000 back passes, dive, and shout ma ma mia 2000 times to ref.
Seriously, every single one of our academy player since Marchisio have been Boumsong’s whore level at best.

The only exception was Kean, who Paratici and Bonucci forced out with financial and racist tactics. Fiakking Italian these days. Backward redneck third world citizens.
Stock prices really mean nothing for the club's finances. The lost revenue due to covid is going to be the biggest hurdle to overcome.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm starting to think getting Cristiano was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, as final piece of a puzzle he'd be exceptional but this team has major holes and it ends up wasting him.

Basically it was a propaganda move to make us forget about Juve's weaknesses. Juve really shifted more into developing its brand than making us competitive
tough one to address because, long term, if he does grow fanbase and revenue sufficiently its hard to say that it is mistake but on the pitch it certainly seems to have been.

No matter how good he is the team looks unbalanced trying to force him and Dybala into the lineup and we spent hundreds of millions on his transfer/ wages that could've gone to midfield and fullbacks.

IMO even signing De Ligt for 75mil was a questionable move when it left us acquiring Ramsey and Rabiot for midfield reinforcements. I don't doubt the player at all, he is amazing, but was it really the best use of that money?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, Sarri definitely has some blame for the mess we're in right now, but what the fuck. We all know about the midfield, we all know about the unbalanced front. Now that our only LB is injured for a considerable amount of time, what are we supposed to do? Was it not obvious we can't go into a season with one LB? This is acceptable to Agnelli? Goddamn amateur fucking hour out here, this is absolutely indefensible.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yes, Sarri definitely has some blame for the mess we're in right now, but what the fuck. We all know about the midfield, we all know about the unbalanced front. Now that our only LB is injured for a considerable amount of time, what are we supposed to do? Was it not obvious we can't go into a season with one LB? This is acceptable to Agnelli? Goddamn amateur fucking hour out here, this is absolutely indefensible.
sampdoria-vs-chievo-serie-a-427441.316x176.jpg

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Not sure I agree. How could we say no to the best player in the world at the time?

But I do think the timing was just off. We just didn't have a squad good enough to support the guy then and we still don't.

Imagine Ronaldo here when we had a mid of Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba and playing alongside Tevez in attack.

Jun 16, 2020
Honestly I think loaning out Pellegrini has more to with Paratici. But the situation is indefensible indeed.

No coach wants to start with 1 left back if you’re planning to fight for 4 titles.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The biggest thing that worries me about Juve is the apparent lack of vision on the pitch. Off the pitch, the club can't be faulted for its decisions, the financial growth speaks for itself. On the pitch, it's a completely different story. The obsession with plusvalenza to make our books look good in the short term is the biggest issue. The attempted Lukaku purchase is a case in point. We were willing to spend 75 million on a player we didn't need because we would generate huge plusvalenza on Dybala while only amortizing 15-20 million of Lukaku's fee every year. Ok, in the short term it's not a bad decision financially, but what about a couple of years down the line when that 15-20 million payment plus his massive salary holds us back from buying a player we actually need? We've seen what happened with Higuain. 35 million euros a year in salary and amortization and he isn't even a starter anymore. The second issue is buying freebies just for the sake of it. First of all they aren't free because of the agent fees and the ridiculous wages. Second, if we sell them early like Can, it's ok, but if they keep getting injured like Khedira, its a double whammy. 4-5 years ago, I was in awe of our management for building a world class team from peanuts. In 2010-11 we improved our defense. The next season we improved our midfield. In the next couple of seasons we upgraded our attack. Today, it's a completely different story. We repeatedly fail to address our biggest issue. i.e midfield. Juve has always been known for its forwards, defenders and keepers, but we've also almost always had one or more world class midfielders. Not anymore. Not in a long time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The more this guy stays the bigger the damage will become. Way much more than the damage Secco caused because of the bigger budget he's operating with. Agnelli should wake up!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Kind of sucks when your whole squad needs an overhaul and there's no budget. Really makes you question how stupid the Kulusevski deal was in hindsight. For what it's worth I'll give him a chance to redeem himself as I don't think we can land on a better GM during this pandemic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)