- couldn't convince haaland to join us
- couldn't convince dortmund to accept our terms about emre can
- couldn't convince cagliari to take pjaca on loan
- didn't even try for eriksen
- had second thoughts about a deal already agreed
- paid A LOT for a talent atalanta didn't even want
- released mandzukic with a massive capital loss

at least he didn't try to sell dybala this time :baus:

and that's the same guy who signed de ligt, cr and demiral within a year. so inconsistent it's not even funny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
shiiiiiit...it's true he was looking to sign Lukuku ...

from FI:

Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he chose Inter over Juventus and claimed the Nerazzurri coach Antonio Conte “knows what it takes to win”.
The Nerazzurri fight the Old Lady for the Scudetto this term and are currently three points behind the league leaders in Serie A.
The Belgian forward doesn’t regret moving to Inter from Manchester United last summer but admitted that he had the choice.
“This summer, I knew I was leaving [Manchester United],” he told Sky Sports UK. “I could’ve gone to Turin or Milan. I wanted to go to Inter and when my agent told me, I celebrated.”

https://www.football-italia.net/149392/lukaku-i-wanted-inter-over-juve

we shot ourselves in the boot by letting Marotta go...

what is wrong with him he was doing well the years before ...or it's just Marotta's work :sergio:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
shiiiiiit...it's true he was looking to sign Lukuku ...

from FI:

Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he chose Inter over Juventus and claimed the Nerazzurri coach Antonio Conte “knows what it takes to win”.
The Nerazzurri fight the Old Lady for the Scudetto this term and are currently three points behind the league leaders in Serie A.
The Belgian forward doesn’t regret moving to Inter from Manchester United last summer but admitted that he had the choice.
“This summer, I knew I was leaving [Manchester United],” he told Sky Sports UK. “I could’ve gone to Turin or Milan. I wanted to go to Inter and when my agent told me, I celebrated.”

https://www.football-italia.net/149392/lukaku-i-wanted-inter-over-juve

we shot ourselves in the boot by letting Marotta go...

what is wrong with him he was doing well the years before ...or it's just Marotta's work :sergio:
Incidentally Marotta is the one who ended up signing Lukaku, so I’m not sure what the argument is here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Incidentally Marotta is the one who ended up signing Lukaku, so I’m not sure what the argument is here.
Conte wanted Lukaku. Was probably one of the main conditions (after his salary of course) in signing with the scum.

Thank fuck Marotta signed the useless oaf, just before our own inept moron was going to sacrifice our most important player for him :sergio:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Conte wanted Lukaku. Was probably one of the main conditions (after his salary of course) in signing with the scum.

Thank fuck Marotta signed the useless oaf, just before our own inept moron was going to sacrifice our most important player for him :sergio:
Oh I know. That Dybala Lukaku swap would’ve been worse than Carini Cannavaro trade. But it’s strange to use Lukaku to compare Beppe and Fab.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he will have to step his game, otherwise i can see him getting the sack. His signings have been all underwhelming bar deligt.

More worrying is his dybala saga.... Shoeing williness to sacrify him for lukaku...nd the inability to sell deadwoods.

If he doesnt step up, pressure will pile on him soon

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
he will have to step his game, otherwise i can see him getting the sack. His signings have been all underwhelming bar deligt.

More worrying is his dybala saga.... Shoeing williness to sacrify him for lukaku...nd the inability to sell deadwoods.

If he doesnt step up, pressure will pile on him soon
He got Demiral and CR7 aswel

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
no problem. Sell Can and drop Khedira from CL list. nobody will buy khedira but there is no intention to use him anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

no problem. Sell Can and drop Khedira from CL list. nobody will buy khedira but there is no intention to use him anyway.

wasnt part of the reason we signed Kulu that inter were after him and we wanted to beat them to it?
You wanna say Marotta pulled Moggi on him?

I wouldn't be surprised, the guy left a paper with our transfer targets and their values in a restaurant.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't give a shit about him but if a majority of our efforts don't go into rebuilding our midfield next summer with no more bargain buys then he's not up to the job

Any freebies/cheap bargain midfielders should strictly be to strengthen our benchml. I'm sick of us juggling 5/10 caliber midfielders every summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)