vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Then we wouldn't have signed De Ligt. Maybe in hindsight people prefer that, but everybody was so excited when De Ligt was signed.
I'm sure there were dissenters at that price and salary. I'm glad he's here, but we should have fixed the midfield first, that has been shit ever since Vidal left. Fabio was supposed to be the saviour, if he continues all of Beppe's mistakes, then what's the point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i'd have agreed tere is something more, and i agree that our play is horrible.

but if you loos at last 5seasons, and conte's last season. there were meltdowns everytime juve lost or drew.

there is a meltdown everytime
I actually don't see a meltdown. The only thing I have noticed on this forum after this match is that more people are realizing that our coach has no place in managing a team like Juventus.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I actually don't see a meltdown. The only thing I have noticed on this forum after this match is that more people are realizing that our coach has no place in managing a team like Juventus.
i disagree. he is getting results. that proves he is trying. i understand why you won't agree.

the fault lies in paratici. why not consult with your manager and ask him what players you want

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i disagree. he is getting results. that proves he is trying. i understand why you won't agree.

the fault lies in paratici. why not consult with your manager and ask him what players you want
It's never the way at Juve, the SD buys without consulting the manager. Or at least do not discuss specifics. A manager asks for a position bot a player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's never the way at Juve, the SD buys without consulting the manager. Or at least do not discuss specifics. A manager asks for a position bot a player.
and that's why we will never win CL. no coordination between management and the boots on the ground.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That’s not even true as Ronaldo pays himself off in jersey sales and other money streams.
Paratici and Nedved fucked up ramsey , Rabiot waste of money and space
We can’t seem to sell anyone and it’s a disgrace
I was wondering if anyone still believed the "Ronaldo pays for himself" myth.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
It’s not a myth he basically has paid himself back look at the books

Besides the fact that Ronaldo isn’t the reason we didn’t sell nor is he the reason we bought Rabiot etc

We spent a lot of money on De Ligt. (Who is an excellent signing.) This proves we do have enough money to buy key players during transfer windows. Fact is the midfield was left damaged for too long. It needs to fixed soon before another department ages.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hang on.

Lichtsteiner was declining when Alves was brought in. Alves was really good in his one year with us, overall. De Sciglio was never meant to be a full time starter. So , if anything, we had a 1 year gap in 17/18 due to Alves throwing a fit and getting hsi contract rescinded. That was supposedly remedied last year with Cancelo. A young, dynamic RB.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree that we have had some sort of long standing problem here at RB, and if we do have one now, it is certainly not marotta's fault.
People will be blaming Marotta for the garbage Paratici and Nedved pull for however long these two incompetents are left in charge to run things.

Fact is, we’ve predictably started turning to shit once we fired Marotta. Yeah he made mistakes (Vidal sale his biggest fuck-up) but he had a plan in place and the club seemed
more organised in the market and off-field matters with him in charge.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Marotta was far superior to Paratici as a director. It’s even showing now, he’s taken a terrible team and though his influence and selections they are now top of serie a and will probably win it.

Looking back at his transfer campaign not a single player he has signed (other than MDL and if Chiellini was available he wouldn’t have) started the game yesterday.

So 4 months after the season has started in one of our most crucial games we have 0 summer signings on the pitch. His dealings in the summer were just embarrassing

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The guy has managed to, at the same time, make very poor football decisions in assembling the squad + hemorraging the clubs finances in salaries.

This, considering he was lucky as hell with Cuadrado, Higuain and even Dybala unexpectdly performing as they are.

Just a reminder: we spend 2x what Inter spends in salaries. And it includes outcasts as Mandzukic, Can and so forth.

Paratici is a fucking disaster. He also has a punchable face.

Agnelli with his first real fuckup... he was flawless during almost a decade. Lets see how long it takes him to repair the mistake

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Then we wouldn't have signed De Ligt. Maybe in hindsight people prefer that, but everybody was so excited when De Ligt was signed.
This is 5-6th summer in a row where we didnt buy proper midfielder, to replace someone who was arguably our midfielder of a decade.. In the mean time we have managed to almost double our salary bill, between market opportunities and luxurious signings like Higuain or CR, the signing of the latter is justified though. Players like Khedira, Matuidi, Can, Ramsey Rabiot, 'freebies' or low initial transfer fee are now a burden due to high salary and contract duration. Without ofloading few of them, we cant afford another midfielder and we seem to be having a fetish of some sort for the type. If Ramsey was fit and playing every game, Id have no complaints over him. If Rabiot wasnt decidedly average in everything and also injured a lot, Id also have no complaints. If Matuidi was a bench player and someone we bring on to close down the games, again Id have no complaints. If Khedira wasnt injured for most of the season.... see the pattern. Every single one of those signings in the middle over the last 5 years didnt pull his weight. We might even extend Matuidi's contract, it has come to this. So, Im less and less confident that people at helm can identify priorities.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is 5-6th summer in a row where we didnt buy proper midfielder, to replace someone who was arguably our midfielder of a decade.. In the mean time we have managed to almost double our salary bill, between market opportunities and luxurious signings like Higuain or CR, the signing of the latter is justified though. Players like Khedira, Matuidi, Can, Ramsey Rabiot, 'freebies' or low initial transfer fee are now a burden due to high salary and contract duration. Without ofloading few of them, we cant afford another midfielder and we seem to be having a fetish of some sort for the type. If Ramsey was fit and playing every game, Id have no complaints over him. If Rabiot wasnt decidedly average in everything and also injured a lot, Id also have no complaints. If Matuidi was a bench player and someone we bring on to close down the games, again Id have no complaints. If Khedira wasnt injured for most of the season.... see the pattern. Every single one of those signings in the middle over the last 5 years didnt pull his weight. We might even extend Matuidi's contract, it has come to this. So, Im less and less confident that people at helm can identify priorities.
You’re right on all of that, but this is Paratici thread and this was the first summer he was in charge. Don’t get me wrong he made some really stupid decisions. the crown jewel of them was trying to swap Dybala with Lukaku. But when it came to midfield and defense he had to make a choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)