vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 17, 2013
There are certain times where I'm unable to tell if Paratici is a genius or a moron

giphy.gif
@Sarriball will tell you that he is a genius: he purposely provokes Dybala in his pride by putting him on the transfers list, so that he can pull himself together and make a great season . All the merit to Fabio. Chekmate haters.

This summer he plans to do the same with Cristiano in swap deal with Giroud.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@Sarriball will tell you that he is a genius: he purposely provokes Dybala in his pride by putting him on the transfers list, so that he can pull himself together and make a great season . All the merit to Fabio. Chekmate haters.

Uve mistaken me with Badass.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

well if Cristiano keeps up his current form...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Curious to see what he does in Winter market now that we have the ability to use players the CL that have already played in the CL.

Eriksen would be a lovely winter purchase.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If we didn't know Marotta was replaced by Fabio nobody would have noticed. It's literally the same transfer patterns being repeated.
It's Marotta's pattern, he is master of it. I doubt that with him we've ended up with Can not included in CL and Mandzukic not included in anything. And thank god Higuain and Dybala reinvented themselves.

Oct 23, 2011
It's not a Marotta vs Paratici thing. Marotta destroyed our midfield and Paratici is not addressing it. There is just something fundamentally wrong with our board thinking that our midfield is fine the way it is, otherwise i am sure we would have addressed it over the last 3 years or so and wouldn't just go for all these freebies. I really thought they would have learned after what happened last season, but this summer they made the same mistakes over again. It just baffling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)