vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Over the last 2 summers everyone has been screaming that we need to buy top midfielder. Yet we didnt bring any... He either failed to recognize the problem or failed to adress it. Either way, there are no second chances here. If this team doesnt win scudetto and crashes early out of CL, Fabio needs to pack his bags.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Over the last 2 summers everyone has been screaming that we need to buy top midfielder. Yet we didnt bring any... He either failed to recognize the problem or failed to adress it. Either way, there are no second chances here. If this team doesnt win scudetto and crashes early out of CL, Fabio needs to pack his bags.
Calm down

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
One fucking draw at home and people asking for his head.

We got Ramsey and Rabiot for midfield, just because they came as free agents does not mean they suck. Do we need a WC mid? We do.

And the wet dream of many here Ndombele is hardly setting the world on fire at Spurs.

Not to mention how we fixed the aging CB department for years to come.

I seriously believe we are the most spoiled and ungreatful fanbase there is.

City with their unlimited budget are 11pts behind the 1st place. Barca and Real have been hit and miss all season. PSG and Bayern the same.

Still the only unbeaten team in Europe and all this shit, imagine when we start losing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Try 5 summers

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
dump hundreds of millions on attackers, sign whatever CM is available on a bosman. somehow end up with still no fit wingers, a bunch of CFs, a bunch of holding midfielders and too many players to register for CL.

for the love of god, tootsie

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
dump hundreds of millions on attackers, sign whatever CM is available on a bosman. somehow end up with still no fit wingers, a bunch of CFs, a bunch of holding midfielders and too many players to register for CL.

for the love of god, tootsie
why you through all your stones on Fabio ... the man in charge just last year ..oh wait ...in 2018 in December ....

we have two main problems .. defense and midfield ... we need to fix one every summer we can't fix them all

so he chooses De Ligt they through all the budget on him .... I can see this is the right decision by him and Nedved ...

now hiring new great CM will cost us a fortune ..the least was Ndombele .... how you can fix that .... ??? tell me ...

and by the way, any other CM available for lower prices are no different than Rabiot ...they are all same ...average ...if you need big gun, splash 150 m or 75 m ...

the man did a great job for now based on the finances we have ...imagine we have no De Ligt for example and we spend our budget on Ndombele and he failed ...

our midfield need another summer to be fixed but the sad story, CR7 will not be here anymore

if you want my opinion, hiring CR7 was a mistake from a technical point of view ...

the only thing I take on Fabio and Nedved ...is that they sign players and through them on the coach face ...

our market is budget-oriented on what is available not what the coach wants ...

I hope this changes at least have a group of vote ...Fabio...Nedved and the coach

and agree with you about Ramsey and Rabiot ...one is unreliable ...and they other can't bench Khadera or Can or even Bentacour !!!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He deserves a proper answer. Go ahead.
no need for an answer ...:baus: ...

I'm like you guys, we are tired from the endless loopholes that we have every year and when we cover one, another pops-up...

and we try to find a puppet to blame ...

but what to do ... :depressed:

Ahhhh ya Juve ...next year guys ...:grin:

Apr 17, 2013
There Are 7 midfielders at Juve
Khedira is completely finished for the high level
Ramsey is injured 7 days a week
Matuidi is still waiting for a foot transplant
Emre Can is zero
Rabiot has not played for 1 year
The only two viable midfield are Pjanic (0 back up, burnout in February) and Bentancur (seriously starter in a team that targets the CL ?)

great job Fabio.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ramsey is a bad mistake by Fabio ...

almost all of Juventinis know that he is unreliable except Fabio ...no one believed he will be a benefit for us ...

with all methods and experience Fabio has, he couldn't spot that ...?

Khadera renewal was a mistake ( I don't remember who did that) , Can and Matuidi are Marrota's mistakes.

another year of fail in CL ...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ramsey is a bad mistake by Fabio ...

almost all of Juventinis know that he is unreliable except Fabio ...no one believed he will be a benefit for us ...

with all methods and experience Fabio has, he couldn't spot that ...?

Khadera renewal was a mistake ( I don't remember who did that) , Can and Matuidi are Marrota's mistakes.

another year of fail in CL ...
Matuidi wasn't a mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)