vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Well, not his fault.

I was told it would stop under Sarri btw, just like i was told starting Khedira would stop under Sarri and boring football would stop under Sarri.

I've been lied to.

I know it's not his fault, but why you sign a player that is not useful for our formation ....

It's not Allegri or Sarri too, they are forced to use him as no other alternatives already ..

it's not the player fault, it's Marotta one-eyed wicked man ..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please bring us at least one decent midfielder in January, or else this is going to be a rough season to watch.
we never sign anybody in January. Certainly nobody capable of improving the starting 11

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's not his fault, but why you sign a player that is not useful for our formation ....

It's not Allegri or Sarri too, they are forced to use him as no other alternatives already ..

it's not the player fault, it's Marotta one-eyed wicked man ..
:fab::agnelli::pavel:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
really depressed.
We failed to improve our midfield this season as well and added another 15m net wages with players either injured 3/4 of the time or simply not good enough like Rabiot.
we'll need a miracle to find a buyer for at least one of them.

Madness.

- - - Updated - - -

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
1 Cristian Erkisen please. And no not on a bosman, sign him in January please.

Without Ramsey the 4-3-1-2 is laughable. Its garbage. At least Eriksen is a killer CAM who can make up for the other deficiencies.

This squad looks worse with each passing weak where we are constantly an injury or two away from having no functional lineup to play. We don't have players to step in as adequate subs because there is no plan or cohesion to our transfers and that means back to Bernardeschi starting at CAM FFS

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There Are 7 midfielders at Juve
Khedira is completely finished for the high level
Ramsey is injured 7 days a week
Matuidi is still waiting for a foot transplant
Emre Can is zero
Rabiot has not played for 1 year
The only two viable midfield are Pjanic (0 back up, burnout in February) and Bentancur (seriously starter in a team that targets the CL ?)

great job Fabio.

OH GEEE why didn't Fabio magically fix within 1 year what took Beppe 5 years to destroy?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Without Ramsey the 4-3-1-2 is laughable. Its garbage. At least Eriksen is a killer CAM who can make up for the other deficiencies.

This squad looks worse with each passing weak where we are constantly an injury or two away from having no functional lineup to play. We don't have players to step in as adequate subs because there is no plan or cohesion to our transfers and that means back to Bernardeschi starting at CAM FFS
I recently read somewhere than Spurs want 40m for him in January. I dont see Juve doing that, theyd rather wait (see: Can, Pogba, Ramsey). Due to our tax advantage I see Juve making a deal with him to join us in Summer.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Injuries aside I really Don’t get why people think he did good. I think he has been pretty underwhelming. For most he’s ghosting it a lot Marchisio style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)