vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Inter fans are not happy with Lukaku either, he is not playing well at all, doing what literally everyone expected before he was signed, i can't even begin to fathom what Paratici was thinking with that swap, is Lukaku was here he would be riding the bench with Can and Mandzu judging by how we play
That's odd. I didn't think they were that dumb.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter fans are not happy with Lukaku either, he is not playing well at all, doing what literally everyone expected before he was signed, i can't even begin to fathom what Paratici was thinking with that swap, is Lukaku was here he would be riding the bench with Can and Mandzu judging by how we play
has he really been that awful for them? i know he is a severely limited player but i thought he was very good against Juve. held up the ball and easily outmuscled De Ligt on numerous occassions allowing their vastly inferior team to get forward and open space for martinez

Boksic

May 11, 2005
has he really been that awful for them? i know he is a severely limited player but i thought he was very good against Juve. held up the ball and easily outmuscled De Ligt on numerous occassions allowing their vastly inferior team to get forward and open space for martinez
Really?

I thought he was terrible against us. He gave the ball away constantly and was little threat.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Really?

I thought he was terrible against us. He gave the ball away constantly and was little threat.
odd cause i thought his presence was providing the only actual threat to Juve. without him inter would not have been able to get out of their own half, for the first 60 minutes at least.

still think hes a shit player though

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’s been the usual Lukaku tbh. Really good against shit teams but absolutely anonymous against the big teams. Definition of flat track bully.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You need wingers for the UCL.

Buy wingers for the coach you hired. You know, the coach that prefers a winger-based formation?

Feel free to sell one of the half dozen #6s we have that are playing as a B2B. Thanks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Buy wingers for the coach you hired. You know, the coach that prefers a winger-based formation?

Feel free to sell one of the half dozen #6s we have that are playing as a B2B. Thanks.
sure. Sarri will get more pseudo wingers ala dybala and berna and thank tootsie for it.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

The coach who has proclaimed that he doesn’t care about transfers, but adapt his tactics to the players available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)