vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
Say what you want but look at the current squad we have. Its incredible. People are underestimating some of his moves. Players he brought in this last offseason.
Sarri
Higuain
De Ligt
Ramsey
Rabiot
Demiral
Danilo

The only possible thing you could say about this offseason that actually happened was cancelo leaving and I dont see that as much of a problem. De lIgt failure could have been a massive blow to the whole season. We would be starting with Rugani right now or maybe Demiral who isnt ready.

Ramsey and Higuain are making a big difference for us as well as getting Dybala back to his best. Im hopeful of Rabiot making an impact but Matuidi is looking better every week so it might take some time. Ramsey looks great but still fitness issues.

We have lost 4 starters to some form of injury so far and havnt missed a beat. Thats a well built team but time will tell if we have the overall quality for the CL

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Say what you want but look at the current squad we have. Its incredible. People are underestimating some of his moves. Players he brought in this last offseason.
Sarri
Higuain
De Ligt
Ramsey
Rabiot
Demiral
Danilo

The only possible thing you could say about this offseason that actually happened was cancelo leaving and I dont see that as much of a problem. De lIgt failure could have been a massive blow to the whole season. We would be starting with Rugani right now or maybe Demiral who isnt ready.

Ramsey and Higuain are making a big difference for us as well as getting Dybala back to his best. Im hopeful of Rabiot making an impact but Matuidi is looking better every week so it might take some time. Ramsey looks great but still fitness issues.

We have lost 4 starters to some form of injury so far and havnt missed a beat. Thats a well built team but time will tell if we have the overall quality for the CL
I lost of a lot of faith in him over the Dybala/Lukaku(Icardi) situation.
The Kean and Cancelo sales were inevitable from a financial standpoint so I don't blame him for those moves.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is total conjecture, but might have been a ploy to motivate Dybala.

We wanted to replace Higuain with Icardi for sure. Lukaku was either backup option or simply drove his price up, something we had done before.

Jun 6, 2015
This is total conjecture, but might have been a ploy to motivate Dybala.

We wanted to replace Higuain with Icardi for sure. Lukaku was either backup option or simply drove his price up, something we had done before.
I quite doubt that. Even the likes of :fab2: can have short lapses in their judgment. Thankfully the exchange didn't go through for whatever reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)