vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Emre cans versatility will be missed, Its a shame brainless engine matuidi was chosen ahead of him. I know matuidi and khedira started well but oh boy I hope they made the right choice. Ramsey hasn't even reached full fitness, may have been safer to put Ramsey in the knockouts. Bentancur chosen ahead of can in strange as well ,on paper all be it, i can see why though with the type of football we will play.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Matuidi is not brainless at all. Actually, his moves are always on spot. He wouldn't be playing at that level if he wasn't smart considering his technical limits.

Now we know how the average tuz member would run Juventus.
And it would not be positive.

Just another irrelevant leech trying to cling to his long since expired fifteen minutes of Juve fame. Both he and Moggi should be gassed.
Comparing Moggi and Gigli :sergio: No wonder though, you were 14 when Moggi left.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Unfortunately most of what Cobolli Gigli said was right. Paratici's first summer as the sole man in charge has been full of weird behavior:
- Gives Rugani 2 contract renewals in 6 months, then actively try to get rid of him
- Tries to sell Dybala to 3 different clubs reportedly against his will
- Total confusion on who we want to keep and who we want to sell

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Unfortunately most of what Cobolli Gigli said was right. Paratici's first summer as the sole man in charge has been full of weird behavior:
- Gives Rugani 2 contract renewals in 6 months, then actively try to get rid of him
The thing that is of concern is also his lack of class. Beppe for all his faults at least knew how to handle situations

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rugani - contracts happened before we signed MDL..
Dybala - I like him but the truth is we are better off with money than him as he doesnt fit
No confusion at all - Sarri was convinced by Khedira so he tried to ship Matuidi and Can
The only thing I dont understand is promising Can CL and then ommiting him..

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
There wasn't any confusion about who we wanted to sell. We tried to move Rugani, Khedira, Matuidi, and Mandzukic most of the window if not the entire window. All 4 refused to leave. We tried to move Can at the end of the window. He refused to leave. We tried to move Dybala (who had a bad year and has still high value and might not fit into our tactics) and he refused to leave. We tried to move Higuain at the beginning of the window and he refused to leave.

Where's the confusion?

- - - Updated - - -

We've gone from allowing players to leave if they're not happy to be here to actively pushing out the players who are happy to be here.
Everybody is happy to be here. You can tell that by how many people are refusing moves elsewhere. Something has to give. There are squad size limitations and if everybody wants to stay, somebody who wants to stay is going to have to go.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It highlights paratici's strengths and weakness.

Paratici is probably the best in the world when it comes to scouting, and bringing in talent. But we do have a gap that is missing since Marotta left and its something Paratici im hoping will learn from, its not an area his experienced in as he taken a different role.

It also highlights how good Marotta was despite his flaws, i remember the Mandela quote he often used while he was here and now at Merda
“In life you never lose, you win or learn.” There remains some wisdom behind this one eyed man and I can only hope Paratici reflects and learns.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Rugani - contracts happened before we signed MDL..
Dybala - I like him but the truth is we are better off with money than him as he doesnt fit
No confusion at all - Sarri was convinced by Khedira so he tried to ship Matuidi and Can
The only thing I dont understand is promising Can CL and then ommiting him..
:lol: So from a player who you want to retain long term, he went directly into bottom of the pit overnight? That's BS. 2 contract renewals ffs! TWO!
As for Dybala the key phrase is "against his will". Players are human beings not commodities. Also, Khedira, Can, Matuidi, Rugani, Bernardeschi, Demiral, Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, etc. were on he market at some point this summer. If it's not confusion I don't know what is.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
'Paratici doesn't know what he's doing!'

By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the club were wrong to dispense with Beppe Marotta and Max Allegri.

Marotta and Allegri played key roles in turning Juve into the dominant force they are in Serie A today, but the Old Lady have since promoted Fabio Paratici to the role of general manager, while ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is now Coach.

“Marotta knows what he’s doing, Paratici no,” Cobolli Gigli, who was patron between 2006 and 2009, told Radio Punto Nuovo.

“It’s well-documented that I don’t have great respect for Sarri, for his past statements.

“As a Coach I can’t hide he did well with Napoli and Chelsea, but there were other Coaches who could’ve replaced Allegri, Guardiola for one.

“I’m someone who doesn’t forget things. I remember Sarri’s statements and gestures.

“It seems to me that Sarri went too far and I don’t think he can change. He’s at a certain age.

“We’ll see what he does as a Coach. His [first] Press conference seemed well-constructed to me.

“it seemed to me that he’d forgotten everything he previously said. He wasn’t very coherent.”

The 74-year-old then reserved particular criticism for Paratici, accusing him of mishandling the Bianconeri’s transfer dealings over the summer.

“I think the problem with Emre Can stems from a bad transfer window overseen by Paratici. Marotta wouldn’t have overseen such one.

“Mandzukic and Emre Can can’t be excluded. Dybala was only included because they couldn’t sell him.

“Paratici and Andrea Agneli were wrong, the latter because he gave the former too much freedom.

“The players know that if they perform well, they can also find teams in January, perhaps more prestigious ones.

“Lukaku was a big setback. Marotta managed to fix the Icardi situation because he knows what he’s doing, Paratici no.

“I’d have preferred Allegri to stay, like Agnelli and Nedved had said. There was some miscommunication.

“I’d have preferred Guardiola or Deschamps. Ancelotti wouldn’t have left Napoli.”

- - - Updated - - -

STREET!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

@Dru
:rofl:Taking the opinion of Cobolli ... the Juve dark side era ... and now talk about Fabio and AA

Jun 6, 2015
So should we not sell players if they dont fit or not good enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who think he is doing a good job?
Not saying it's a bad thing, but that's what has happened. Perhaps it only shows how far we've come in terms of prestige. What I'm certain about however is that some things could have been handled better. It's quite clear that Fabio is highly competent in some areas of football related management/scouting duties. Is he more competent than the combo of him and Marotta though? Not imo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:lol: So from a player who you want to retain long term, he went directly into bottom of the pit overnight? That's BS. 2 contract renewals ffs! TWO!
As for Dybala the key phrase is "against his will". Players are human beings not commodities. Also, Khedira, Can, Matuidi, Rugani, Bernardeschi, Demiral, Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, etc. were on he market at some point this summer. If it's not confusion I don't know what is.
Berna nope Demiral nope
As for the others - Yeah but its not confusion...
Rugani has been retained because we needed him before MDL...
Khedira rejected and Sarri changed his mind about him..
The rest? They still are on the market...

- - - Updated - - -

It was evident in Dybala case, and I don't rate Dybala very much.
We saw potential and others saw it too but then he hasnt lived up to his potential..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bentancur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)