vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If we sell someone that is happy here, we're admitting we did a bad job of getting him in the first place. The way I see it, it shows shortsightedness
Agreed, and it clearly does if it's after his first season. I think we were short-sighted with Bonucci as well by the way, and some could argue Higuain though that has more to do with Sarri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we sell someone that is happy here, we're admitting we did a bad job of getting him in the first place. The way I see it, it shows shortsightedness
We grew up in prestige.. we are stronger and look to be strengthen
Who said we need to sign players for 10 years?!
The only exception is Can who is a victim of us really groing in 1 year..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We grew up in prestige.. we are stronger and look to be strengthen
Who said we need to sign players for 10 years?!
The only exception is Can who is a victim of us really groing in 1 year..
Bullshit. We have been stagnating now for 2-3 years.

If we had done that during our rise then probably, but otherwise no.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Berna nope Demiral nope
As for the others - Yeah but its not confusion...
Rugani has been retained because we needed him before MDL...
Khedira rejected and Sarri changed his mind about him..
The rest? They still are on the market...

- - - Updated - - -

We saw potential and others saw it too but then he hasnt lived up to his potential..
Both Berna and Demiral were linked to Barca and Milan in multiple reports.

- - - Updated - - -

Missed that one

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Agreed, and it clearly does if it's after his first season. I think we were short-sighted with Bonucci as well by the way, and some could argue Higuain though that has more to do with Sarri.
Getting Bon instead of Caldara?! I first objected too but I bet many werent happy when we traded Carini who has shown a lot of promise for what looked like a washed up Cannavaro but then he became one of the best CBs in history...

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit. We have been stagnating now for 2-3 years.

If we had done that during our rise then probably, but otherwise no.
Even more than 3 years but the last 1 we made a giant leap with the help of Ronaldo..

- - - Updated - - -

Both Berna and Demiral were linked to Barca and Milan in multiple reports.

- - - Updated - - -

Missed that one
Linked yes
We put them on the market - no!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Getting Bon instead of Caldara?! I first objected too but I bet many werent happy when we traded Carini who has shown a lot of promise for what looked like a washed up Cannavaro but then he became one of the best CBs in history...
I was on about the player than the deal. Theres nothing normal about Bon.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was on about the player than the deal. Theres nothing normal about Bon.
2017 BBC All were hailing them...
C-Chiellini
B-Barzagli
B- Could it be Bonucci?!

- - - Updated - - -

We got Can in the same summer than Ronaldo. Besides getting Ronaldo doesn't influence the standards we've had, pretty sure they're the same.
Nope.. Appeal changed a lot!
Can - I have said - A lot happened in our growth this past year..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Even more than 3 years but the last 1 we made a giant leap with the help of Ronaldo..

- - - Updated - - -

Linked yes
We put them on the market - no!
It was reported that Barca asked for Berna and we said yes. We only had problem with their valuation. As for Demiral he was linked for several weeks not just once or twice.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
C-Chiellini
B-Barzagli
B- Could it be Bonucci?!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.. Appeal changed a lot!
Can - I have said - A lot happened in our growth this past year..
I'm not speaking about appeal, but transfer strategy. The players we got on a free this summer are not that far off Can's level in the sense that they're not world class. So your point doesn't make sense.

What happened is we realized Can wasn't as good as we thought which means we failed on this one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
C-Chiellini
B-Barzagli
B- Could it be Bonucci?!

- - - Updated - - -
It was all good before he made the dumb move to milan. His never been the same since, highlighted by further brainfarts on pitch and off pitch, with his comments on kean. Come on as a person he's just dumb, as a player still a good player but nowhere as good he was when the BBC rocked. Im just waiting for the De-De partnership to ignite.

That said i dont hate him, he is still one of us, but just one of my least liked.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
It was all good before he made the dumb move to milan. His never been the same since, highlighted by further brainfarts on pitch and off pitch, with his comments on kean. Come on as a person he's just dumb, as a player still a good player but nowhere as good he was when the BBC rocked. Im just waiting for the De-De partnership to ignite.

That said i dont hate him, he is still one of us, but just one of my least liked.
It's also easy to look good when you have Barzagli and Chiellini on your right and left. Two worldclass defenders who protect your ass as you are the ball-playing defender.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
'Paratici doesn't know what he's doing!'

By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the club were wrong to dispense with Beppe Marotta and Max Allegri.

Marotta and Allegri played key roles in turning Juve into the dominant force they are in Serie A today, but the Old Lady have since promoted Fabio Paratici to the role of general manager, while ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is now Coach.

“Marotta knows what he’s doing, Paratici no,” Cobolli Gigli, who was patron between 2006 and 2009, told Radio Punto Nuovo.

“It’s well-documented that I don’t have great respect for Sarri, for his past statements.

“As a Coach I can’t hide he did well with Napoli and Chelsea, but there were other Coaches who could’ve replaced Allegri, Guardiola for one.

“I’m someone who doesn’t forget things. I remember Sarri’s statements and gestures.

“It seems to me that Sarri went too far and I don’t think he can change. He’s at a certain age.

“We’ll see what he does as a Coach. His [first] Press conference seemed well-constructed to me.

“it seemed to me that he’d forgotten everything he previously said. He wasn’t very coherent.”

The 74-year-old then reserved particular criticism for Paratici, accusing him of mishandling the Bianconeri’s transfer dealings over the summer.

“I think the problem with Emre Can stems from a bad transfer window overseen by Paratici. Marotta wouldn’t have overseen such one.

“Mandzukic and Emre Can can’t be excluded. Dybala was only included because they couldn’t sell him.

“Paratici and Andrea Agneli were wrong, the latter because he gave the former too much freedom.

“The players know that if they perform well, they can also find teams in January, perhaps more prestigious ones.

“Lukaku was a big setback. Marotta managed to fix the Icardi situation because he knows what he’s doing, Paratici no.

“I’d have preferred Allegri to stay, like Agnelli and Nedved had said. There was some miscommunication.

“I’d have preferred Guardiola or Deschamps. Ancelotti wouldn’t have left Napoli.”

- - - Updated - - -

STREET!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

@Dru
Sounds like a bitter ex

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we sell someone that is happy here, we're admitting we did a bad job of getting him in the first place.
time passes, team mates and coaches change, a player that was useful and a starter 2 years ago might not serve the same purpose now. dybala is the prime example of that: he was an unquestionable starter before cr's arrival, and now it's difficult to find his role in the team. he might be happy, but at the same time, his sale would be justified.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
'Paratici doesn't know what he's doing!'

By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the club were wrong to dispense with Beppe Marotta and Max Allegri.

Marotta and Allegri played key roles in turning Juve into the dominant force they are in Serie A today, but the Old Lady have since promoted Fabio Paratici to the role of general manager, while ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is now Coach.

“Marotta knows what he’s doing, Paratici no,” Cobolli Gigli, who was patron between 2006 and 2009, told Radio Punto Nuovo.

“It’s well-documented that I don’t have great respect for Sarri, for his past statements.

“As a Coach I can’t hide he did well with Napoli and Chelsea, but there were other Coaches who could’ve replaced Allegri, Guardiola for one.

“I’m someone who doesn’t forget things. I remember Sarri’s statements and gestures.

“It seems to me that Sarri went too far and I don’t think he can change. He’s at a certain age.

“We’ll see what he does as a Coach. His [first] Press conference seemed well-constructed to me.

“it seemed to me that he’d forgotten everything he previously said. He wasn’t very coherent.”

The 74-year-old then reserved particular criticism for Paratici, accusing him of mishandling the Bianconeri’s transfer dealings over the summer.

“I think the problem with Emre Can stems from a bad transfer window overseen by Paratici. Marotta wouldn’t have overseen such one.

“Mandzukic and Emre Can can’t be excluded. Dybala was only included because they couldn’t sell him.

“Paratici and Andrea Agneli were wrong, the latter because he gave the former too much freedom.

“The players know that if they perform well, they can also find teams in January, perhaps more prestigious ones.

“Lukaku was a big setback. Marotta managed to fix the Icardi situation because he knows what he’s doing, Paratici no.

“I’d have preferred Allegri to stay, like Agnelli and Nedved had said. There was some miscommunication.

“I’d have preferred Guardiola or Deschamps. Ancelotti wouldn’t have left Napoli.”
Seems like a perfectly good interview tbh
Agree with literally everything

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm not speaking about appeal, but transfer strategy. The players we got on a free this summer are not that far off Can's level in the sense that they're not world class. So your point doesn't make sense.

What happened is we realized Can wasn't as good as we thought which means we failed on this one.
Rabiot and Ramsey not far from Can`s level?! Did you ever watch the former two?!
Ramsey when not injured is very very good while Rabiot is great and could easily become WC..

- - - Updated - - -

It was reported that Barca asked for Berna and we said yes. We only had problem with their valuation. As for Demiral he was linked for several weeks not just once or twice.
Demiral linked - Yes but we never intended on selling him..
Barca asked for him in the Rakitic deal - straight swap and we said we want money as well.. Thats not putting him on the market.. This is called if a good offer arrives.. and it didnt eventually...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)