vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
makes you wonder why this club did not do everything it possibly could have to resign Spina and Kean last summer. They didn't see this ridiculous HG situation coming?
man the questions are a lot. people just got tricked of couple of good deals that smells like "secco" wonder land kind of deals. but seriously this mercato was a big mess. and still we don't know what is going on next.

i am really disappointed of alot of deals. and i feel we downgraded even some positions.

Horrible, and please no one tells me i am overreacting. it is so obvious that this guy has no clear vision. and it is a shame that even Sarri spontaneously did admit this mess.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
A bit of a mess. We need someone to clean this up. Too many old player on high salaries. This will seriously affect us. I still cant wrap my head around what was supposed to be our strategy this summer? So far this is 5.5/10 mercato for me.
Yeah Chiellini and CR7 are include in the list of our oldest player with high salaries. Add to that Higuain, Khedira, Mandzukic, Matuidi, Bonucci

We did well in mercato to build our defense with
De Ligt,Demiral,Romero

Some questionable swap for full back. But still these new players can fill and maybe offer more balance in term of defending and attacking and we have 2 players that can play on both side (Danilo and MDS)

For midfield we have our best player in Pjanic, get some new blood in Rabiot and Ramsey. Bentancur and Emre Can can provide competition for 3 man midfield. With 5 players all capable to become starters, if we have coach that know how to rotate we will be safe. We actually dont need 6th player in CM, if we have someone that versatile (can play everywhere in midfield) as our utility fill gaps players. Maybe Berna can be the 6th backup players

CR7 is absolutely take 1 slot in LW and Douglas Costa from RW. For depth we have Berna, Cuadrado, Pjaca. 2 last name are questionable Cuad already 30 and in last year of his contract, but he can be backup for RB, while Pjaca is rarely play because of his injury

For CF we have Higuain,Mandzukic, Dybala. 2 first name are old and maybe past their prime. And Dybala is not a pure CF, not have his best form last season.

We need fresh idea and approach in this department but no name satisfies us all. The real question here is we actually have Moise Kean, and our management dont think he is as our 1st teamer

I think we are near from end of an era, look at MU squad with lowest avg age in 1st week EPL. They are building for the future. Us? Us building around ageing superstar with atrocious salary

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
makes you wonder why this club did not do everything it possibly could have to resign Spina and Kean last summer. They didn't see this ridiculous HG situation coming?
Of course they saw it coming. They can't be that uninformed.
They just don't care if you ask me. The decision was made that we do not need a complete CL list.
What they probably did not see coming though, is the difficulty of reducing the number of players.

Also, I don't necessarily agree with some of the names being put up for sale.
Guys like Higuain & Pjaca obviously have no business being on the team. But, imo, people are underestimating how useful it is to have players like Mandzukic & Matuidi on the team.

The closer we get to the start of the season, the more I think we're in for a rude awakening.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Of course they saw it coming. They can't be that uninformed.
They just don't care if you ask me. The decision was made that we do not need a complete CL list.
What they probably did not see coming though, is the difficulty of reducing the number of players.

Also, I don't necessarily agree with some of the names being put up for sale.
Guys like Higuain & Pjaca obviously have no business being on the team. But, imo, people are underestimating how useful it is to have players like Mandzukic & Matuidi on the team.

The closer we get to the start of the season, the more I think we're in for a rude awakening.
Fuck off, FuckNutty. You practically forced my virtual hand into disliking your post. For a second time in my life I felt obliged to use this pathetic form of virtual justice after witnessing such brutally honest stupidity on display.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Remember there was talk of media not knowing our transfer targets because Marotta was apparently the one leaking information to them?

Imagine Beppe was also using his connections in the media to destabilise us again this Mercato

Would make sense seeing they don't seem to know what's going on so they keep linking every player away and are trying to make out that we in some kind of turmoil.

We did seem to interfere in their Lukaku deal so this could be Beppe's revenge :D

Or maybe out management really don't know what they're doing and I'm trying to make excuses :bianconero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)