Bonucci or Rugani
Matuidi
Khedira
Cuadrado
Pjaca
Higuain
Mandzukic

That 8 players, choose six and we are ready to go

For Pjaca we can send him to U23 if we still have some trust in him and extend Cuadrado because he will be good backup for DC on right wing

Dybala is dilema and luxury, management think his time is over and worsen with his legal image. So we want to recoup as much while we still can and avoid legal issue

I would take De Paul from Udinese or Chiesa from Fio and Icardi thus close mercato if we sell 8 players above

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You say sell the above 8 players like it’s simple. We’ve had 2 months to sell them and no one wants them or the players don’t want to leave.

We’re not signing anymore players

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You say sell the above 8 players like it’s simple. We’ve had 2 months to sell them and no one wants them or the players don’t want to leave.

We’re not signing anymore players
It is not no one wants them, they all have interests, but they reject the move. This is our management look dont have power to push the player out

Perin fail medical, Rugani reject Wolves, Khedira reject EPL and MLS, Matuidi have interest from PSG and Monaco, Higuain have interest from Roma. Mandzukic with MU link did not materialized. It look really bad Paratici can only sell the easiest until EPL deadline (our most potential young players with 10 mil discount because he cannot extend his contact)

That 6 players, I bet if we made Bonucci available that would be logical move with our De Ligt and Demiral investment. And keep Rugani as backup. Bonucci maybe will get some interest

For Cuadrado, we still dont know is he extend or not. Worst scenario we use him as utility players til he go for free

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
https://www.football-italia.net/141961/sarri-my-dybala-opinion-doesnt-count

“We have to cut six players from the current squad and that puts me in a difficult position. The last 20 days of the market will be difficult for us, it’s an embarrassing situation, because we risk having to leave out players of a very high level."

so it's six indeed @Alen
We have to cut 6 players from the CL squad, which you and I already established. It doesn't mean that we have to sell all 6. As a matter of fact, it would be stupid to sell all 6 (without replacing them) because that will leave us with a squad of 22 players, 3 of which goalkeepers. We can pull it off in CL, but not in serie A+CL+Coppa.
I still believe that we will do like we did last year or the years before. We will keep someone off the CL list, but available for serie A. We will sell 4, or maximum 5 players, without replacing them.
Imo, Perin, Pjaca, Khedira and Mandzukic will be sold. That will leave us with Demiral/Rugani and Cuadrado/Pellegrini off the CL group stage list. If, apart from this, we sell guys like Matuidi or Higuain, we will replace them with someone else.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont remember a transfer period more stressful, dissorganised and hectic than this one. My only concern is that all of this will create dissatisfaction amongst the players. And also its concerning that we havent been able to make a single sale aside from Cancelo and Spinna who werent neccessary to be sold in the first place.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And if they didn't know it already, they know now, after Fabio told them.
Sarri literally yelled out a battle cry for help to help us cut 6 players.

Man. I mean, it’s strange but the players all gotta know they are on the CL chopping block. If they want to play at this time in their career then they know what they need to do.

But our dirty laundry was flown like an advertisement hanging on the back of an airplane flying down the coast of a beach

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, if us here knew this, there is no way GMs of other clubs didnt...
Of course everyone knows

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A bit of a mess. We need someone to clean this up. Too many old player on high salaries. This will seriously affect us. I still cant wrap my head around what was supposed to be our strategy this summer? So far this is 5.5/10 mercato for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)