vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Paratici "The level which we've reached today restricts us to a certain number of players who can play for this Juventus. Also Italian players. If I make a 4th placed team I can have 10 Italians, but how many Italian players can play for a team that aims to be the 1st in Europe?"

Quality over nationality

What a man :delpiero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Paratici "The level which we've reached today restricts us to a certain number of players who can play for this Juventus. Also Italian players. If I make a 4th placed team I can have 10 Italians, but how many Italian players can play for a team that aims to be the 1st in Europe?"

Quality over nationality

@Cronios

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Quality over nationality

His words are nice but yet still only words. Let's see what he delivers

Apr 29, 2006
:fab2: is the man to give Wanda Nara the contract negotiations she deserves. The chinamen@Inter tried to sell her on old-but-gold :beppe: , but Wanda isn't buying. In fact younger Ausilio was doing better on that front, perhaps due to his vigor and inexperience.

Icardi sweating on the field and :fab3: sweating off it, on ... contract negotiations. #JuveDreamTeam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)