vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Possible meeting with Milan for Demiral. If he leaves, Rugani stays. [Di Marzio]
:baus: :tup: :howler: Fuck this shit. Totally ridiculous. Sell Demiral and keep Rugani? :rofl: :sad: :cry:

If Chiellini gets injured (actually it's a matter of when, not if), then we're left with De Ligt, Bonucci, and Rugani :scared: FML!

Imagine this scenario. CL QFs, if we make it that far, and Chiellini is out (injured/suspended). De Ligt partnering either Rugani or Bonucci. Goodbye and goodnight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
as long as it is only a loan then i dont see an issue here. we obviously need to trim down the squad and a player as good as Demiral shouldnt be rotting on the bench as 4th choice. leave that for raguno.

of course it must be a loan without option for purchase.

if it is a sale then fuck that raguno should be sold instead

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
so disappointed in Paratici

not only in him though, AA and Nedved are also to blame for this dybs chaos

i wouldn't be surprise if we end up selling him and/or demiral

things we do for plusvalenza

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
sell emre and bentancur, because you can't sell matuidi and khedira. sell dybala and kean instead of mandzukic and higuain. and finally sell merih instead of rugani.

you have to be a total asshole to do that.
this

- - - Updated - - -

The last day of the mercato.... he will go full panic mode

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
and this.

do NOT fold and trade Dybala for Icardi on the last day.

Do. Not. Fold.

It will be Marotta's master coup.

If this is to happen, then Agnelli should vetoe it in the last minute and will have to realize the huge mistake he's made and change whole direction we are going with Paratici and Nedved (whose job I still don't know what it is).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)