Fabio Miretti (1 Viewer)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
all our young mids are good. If they played in any other country they’d either be starting or seeing significant minutes as rotation players. Instead we have to pray they don’t get loaned out.
You know, I wouldn't even say that for sure. When Inter and Milan were going through their low points, even they brought in and trusted some of their young players. It really feels like it's just us sometimes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This thread highlighted the impact Miretti had vs Sampdoria. Hope Allegri doesn’t make the mistake of benching him again.

- - - Updated - - -

he could’ve directly been involved in 2 goals if vlahovic wasn’t offsides and Kean didn’t get in Bremers way....really is a game of inches.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This thread highlighted the impact Miretti had vs Sampdoria. Hope Allegri doesn’t make the mistake of benching him again.

- - - Updated - - -

he could’ve directly been involved in 2 goals if vlahovic wasn’t offsides and Kean didn’t get in Bremers way....really is a game of inches.
If you change the title by highlights of the game would still be the same. We didn’t do anything before he got in…

But hey, we are a new juve, the youngster got to learn and Rabiot is the way to go

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If you change the title by highlights of the game would still be the same. We didn’t do anything before he got in…

But hey, we are a new juve, the youngster got to learn and Rabiot is the way to go
the sad part is Rabiot will never get benched no matter how bad he plays. Allegri will always make excuses for him. Meanwhile the youngsters have the shortest leash. He’s got this whole development thing backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously who was the last young player that broke through under Allegri?

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Had Miretti and Rovella started we would have won the game but we shouldn't risk it cause they might make a mistake

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Such a fresh modern creative midfielder. Physically dynamic enough, but just knows where to go become open and quickly make decisions and right reads most times. He is constantly available for a pass.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He stands out because not only is he smart and technical but he hasn't (yet) been jaded like the rest of the team, he looks forward and doesn't worry about making a mistake. Hopefully we don't beat it out of him too quickly.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If I’m management I’m testing McKennie’s market these next few days, because there’s no way he should be ahead of Miretti in the pecking order, but still will be easier to sell than the other jabronis

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What is this? A CM who runs with the ball, breaks the lines, passes vertically. I forgot what it was to have one of these when having to put up with McKennie, Rabiot, Arturd and Bentancur for so many years.

Excellent half of football from this young stud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)