Fabio Miretti (20 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Okay i'm not comparing him with Iniesta (one of the greatest mf ever) , but this guy it's that kind of player , he ain't that strong , or maybe the fastest , but he is smart , can move the ball , isn't afraid .

Again i'm not saying he'll be that good one day , because he might totally flop , but he is kind of talent you can compare with Barca/City young guys .

Keep it up young fella .

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
It's really satisfying to get a good player out of nowhere. 1 year back you don't who he is, 1 year later he's bossing your midfielder. Big expectations for him. Finally having primavera has paid off.
It will take a while but we are reaping the rewards of B team.

Claudio Miretti :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Okay i'm not comparing him with Iniesta (one of the greatest mf ever) , but this guy it's that kind of player , he ain't that strong , or maybe the fastest , but he is smart , can move the ball , isn't afraid .

Again i'm not saying he'll be that good one day , because he might totally flop , but he is kind of talent you can compare with Barca/City young guys .

Keep it up young fella .
Don’t let guardiola see this.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Keep it up young fella .
saw him boss a young mid that got first team starts for Liverpool last season, so he defo belongs on that level.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Doubt this will make the rounds last week comments made.

Anyways, pathetic jokes and cynicism are not entertaining. He continues playing with the same attitude he will be an important player all season long
Guess it depends on how much Allegri cares about “moving between the lines.” My guess is not that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)