Fabio Miretti (16 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
He will develop into Italian De Bruyne in no time with Max the youth whisperer guiding him. Our expert youth scouts and youth development wizzes will of course still be disappointed, because the development didn't follow exactly the particular route they had build in their heads. And of course that imaginary development plan that never happened, would have been the best for the player's development.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
No matter how many layers of irony you attempt to hide behind, Max can't even guide his own piss down his leg if it's not already worldclass piss.
Then thankfully for Max this piss is worldclass compared to other pisses from the same vintage. The same way pretty much every piss that makes it to a high level is.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
surprised no comment here.
I think he's solid, good defensive workrate and feel comfortable with the ball.
There was a moment when Perin had the ball and there was literally none to pass to, yet this young run up to him and asked for the ball, dribbled opponent with balance and created tons of space for us. This is something we rarely see from our starting mids, not even mentioning Rabiot.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
There was a moment when Perin had the ball and there was literally none to pass to, yet this young run up to him and asked for the ball, dribbled opponent with balance and created tons of space for us. This is something we rarely see from our starting mids, not even mentioning Rabiot.
exactly, he passed it to MDS who is wide open. It just shows the vision and composure of the kid.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Even if it was kinda forced out of financial necessity its nice to see us showing faith in these young players. This guy is confident, we saw that with his "I will leave" thing. I love that he thinks he's good enough now, and Allegri is like "If you say so, bud. Here-have plenty of gametime to prove it".

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I feel like he is the only player who could make it into top level clubs (Juve caliber) , even though he just turned 19y he doesn’t seem nervous at all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's an absolute natural, he has it all to prove and he seems eager to do so. I say we let him earn his spot as a starter by dragging us forward and being the only guy worth a fuck in our midfield

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He still fragile because he still a kid , but it seems we finally have someone who’s talented to start, it’s kinda sad when he has better game than every other mf .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)