Fabio Miretti (13 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont like when youngsters start believing that they are top players and begin to demand playing time... hopefully its just smoke and his agent stays quite...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I dont like when youngsters start believing that they are top players and begin to demand playing time... hopefully its just smoke and his agent stays quite...
No I'm glad our young talents are finally standing up to the management and refusing these continuous loans. It's time we started to put some trust in them. This applies to italian football in general.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Loan him out we dont need him rotting on the bench and never playing. Hes too young to waste a year not playing. I hated that Fagioli got loaned out last year but that had more to do with what the midfield situation looked like at the time, because that year as a protagonist in serie B was good for his development.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
No I'm glad our young talents are finally standing up to the management and refusing these continuous loans. It's time we started to put some trust in them. This applies to italian football in general.
He is not refusing go on loan... he is asking playing time, these are two completely different things.

For example...

Fagioli ask to stay in the team and not go on loan to renew... THAT I can understand and even support...

Miretti's agent is saying "He (Miretti) wll leave if you bring someone who risk his playing time"... so he is demanding playing time... you cant demand that at 19 years old.

Im glad and hopefull he stays and EARNS his time in the time, I even think he has the talent to earn a place, and even be a surprise this season,but not demand playing time to the team... he is not there yet.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can you blame miretti for demanding playing time? arthur always injured. rabiot is bad, and mckennie is mls level. players are not stupid and they watch games too bros. he fancies he can be more useful than these guys

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
can you blame miretti for demanding playing time? arthur always injured. rabiot is bad, and mckennie is mls level. players are not stupid and they watch games too bros. he fancies he can be more useful than these guys

And he got to play... in a team who is known for not playing youngsters... under a manager who doesnt play youngsters... the same manager that now has said alot of good things and block his exit from the team...

The team has show his faith in him, now is up to him to EARN a place not demand one

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And he got to play... in a team who is known for not playing youngsters... under a manager who doesnt play youngsters... the same manager that now has said alot of good things and block his exit from the team...

The team has show his faith in him, now is up to him to EARN a place not demand one
Not really. He got games at the end of the season once it was over, but surely he could've received 10-15 minutes here and there throughout the season which is all most of us are asking for.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Not really. He got games at the end of the season once it was over, but surely he could've received 10-15 minutes here and there throughout the season which is all most of us are asking for.

But he gt to play and now Allegri himself block his exit and has praise the kid... a 19 year old kid... do you understand who rare is that in Juventus??

Like I said, the team has show faith in him and guve him a place in the first team, he now has to earn his playing time... not start demanding things

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lol yeah, Allegri ignored him the whole season until he had no choice/the games didn't matter. He even put Danilo and Sandro in the midfield when the games still mattered before giving Miretti a look. Were seeing a similar situation now with Rovella, and unlike Miretti he actually has real serie A experience, and is still getting ignored.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Lol yeah, Allegri ignored him the whole season until he had no choice/the games didn't matter. He even put Danilo and Sandro in the midfield when the games still mattered before giving Miretti a look. Were seeing a similar situation now with Rovella, and unlike Miretti he actually has real serie A experience, and is still getting ignored.
So you decide to ignore that Allegri himself NOW has blocked his exit from the team... what more should we give him? Garantee playing time??? to a 19 year old???

Jun 16, 2020
Well he just renewed his contact, I don’t see this as a threat in the way of him transferring to another club but rather leaving on loan. And if his perspective is 450 minutes max this year than yea, he should definitely. Daniel is right the situation on our midfield made the decision of loaning Fagioli absolutely horrible, and we kept being confronted by that fact on a weekly base. Luckily the situation improved with Pogba and Fagioli.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So you decide to ignore that Allegri himself NOW has blocked his exit from the team
Is this a fact? Sounds more like speculation tbh. I doubt his agent would be going around talking about going elsewhere if this were true. And if Allegri had that much faith in him, I also doubt management would be so insistent on bringing someone much more expensive in. The Paredes move has Allegri written all over it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
But he gt to play and now Allegri himself block his exit and has praise the kid... a 19 year old kid... do you understand who rare is that in Juventus??

Like I said, the team has show faith in him and guve him a place in the first team, he now has to earn his playing time... not start demanding things
I do not consider this a good thing.

Other clubs that have faith in young players would find the time to play them here and there. As @DanielSz pointed out though, when we had a very bad injury crisis and had to field defenders as midfielders, he got nothing. Little minutes when winning, losing, or when there are even no other options. Why even bother having youth players in the squad then? What message does that send?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I been a critic of the "youngsters management" if this team for ages, and I have to admit that for the first time since I been a fan of this team, the team and the manager want to give youngsters a chance, and thats why Fagioli is in the team, and thats why Miretti is in the team and thats why Soule is in the team.. SOMETHING is changing in the team, is still a long way to the full solution but its a first and good step.

Paredes is coming to take the place from Arthur, not Miretti's place... what Im saying is that Miretti's agent should see that things are changing in this team and maybe not star demanding things.

Im not asuming things, just go and look at Allegri's words on Miretti and Fagioli, he is VERY impress on the kids, and like I said they do have the talent to win playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)