Fabio Miretti (13 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He had a poor game if we are honest but it was his first CL start against some huge names. Plus the team overall were dreadful in the first half.

I don't think it is worth dwelling on, he's 19 and will learn a lot from it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what so funny? It didn't mean as criticism.
He's just simply too young against experienced world class players
Gotta let him grow - it’s ok to make mistakes at his age. That’s how players get better and he def is better than our other CM’s so far this year. Deserved the start

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Gotta let him grow - it’s ok to make mistakes at his age. That’s how players get better and he def is better than our other CM’s so far this year. Deserved the start
Well I didn't say he was bad. Just got overwhelmed with the pressure in big UCL night like this

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He struggled and was bit shocked of the high level, but he was mainly subbed because of the yellow IMO. Would probably stayed on otherwise me thinks. But you don't want an eager to please youngster on a yellow, vs highly skilled dribblers and divers.

And Paredes dictated tempo and Rabiot was given the task of hunting down Neymar lol, so both couldn't be subbed.

But if he didn't have a yellow, he would probably rebounded 2nd half because we actually had the ball then and played something resembling football. Instead of the Handball style bunker defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)