Fabio Miretti (24 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
With the lack of wingers Miretti is essentially our most valuable player. Actually when he’s out, I’d like to see Fagioli in that role, because we clearly suffer without the creativity Miretti provides. Mckennie as an AM makes no sense with Fagioli around.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want to see both Miretti and Fagioli in midfield. It could be like that season when both Del Piero and Boksic got injured and Vieri and Amoruso struck up a beautiful partnership, but in attack.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
With the lack of wingers Miretti is essentially our most valuable player. Actually when he’s out, I’d like to see Fagioli in that role, because we clearly suffer without the creativity Miretti provides. Mckennie as an AM makes no sense with Fagioli around.
McKennie makes no sense as anything but 6th choice midfielder, and 7th choice when Pogba is back.

I think we will see a lot of Fagioli too. He already came on in the first game he was available for, and played every preseason match he could.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
McKennie makes no sense as anything but 6th choice midfielder, and 7th choice when Pogba is back.

I think we will see a lot of Fagioli too. He already came on in the first game he was available for, and played every preseason match he could.
No need to worry about this because he is our 3rd choice winger instead.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Really hope this game doesnt knock his confidence. Not sure starting him in a match like this was the right decision.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
real talk, the only reason he looks good is cuz the other midfielders are hot garbage.

remember how sorensen also looked good cuz rest of defense was garbage?

he's never start ahead in this team pre 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)