Fabio Grosso (2 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
When Fabio Grosso gets the ball on his left flank he has two options that he likes to use. 1: stomp on the ball, put on a stupid face, play it safely backwards and stand absolutely still. 2: hoof it upwards with no intention other than getting rid of the ball, then fold arms out acting like it's the only thing he could do.

In other words: he is playing exactly like Grygera.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
When Fabio Grosso gets the ball on his left flank he has two options that he likes to use. 1: stomp on the ball, put on a stupid face, play it safely backwards and stand absolutely still. 2: hoof it upwards with no intention other than getting rid of the ball, then fold arms out acting like it's the only thing he could do.

You forgot no. 3: taking on a player by knocking the ball forward and being beaten to it. Which makes him even worse than Grygera.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Grosso sure is one crap, disgusting player.
When people leave Juventus, does everyone automatically think they're amazing?

Molinaro/Grosso are on par. No place at Juventus.
You can't compare shit with shit. They both should have never wore our shirt.
I am so fucking sick of his limp-and-dying gazelle style of play

Dear God we need some quality fullbacks, and soon.
I hate the stupid look on your face idiot.
At least Molinaro used to make us laugh.
True. Grosso makes me cry.
Did you see him after he fouled Taddei? He was smiling ffs.
You forgot no. 3: taking on a player by knocking the ball forward and being beaten to it. Which makes him even worse than Grygera.
icεmαή;2331579 said:
I'd rather Manninger played at LB than this idiot.
But he won the World Cup!! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)