Fabio Grosso (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly, don't put a return address on the box. We could light it on fire like a bag of shit that way they rush more quickly to it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ship to Rome and don't mention the sender's address.
Just leave him in a basket with a note at Rosella Sensi's front door.

"Please take care of my little Fabio. The grease from his hair keeps eating away at my hardwood floors, and I can't afford to have them re-finished. And remember, he is a World Cup Champion, so please handle with care"

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Fantastic Mercato, congracts guys.
Perfect. Rafinha - January and i'll forget Succo :)
Grazie Lippi! :weee:
FORZA GROSSO:weee::weee::weee::flag1::juventus:
Sweet, things are starting to look better and better.
Happy with this signing, now we have Cackereres and Grosso on the left, no need for Moli or PDC!
I know people's concern about him not being the same for his clubs as he is for the NT. But he was very good for Palermo if you remember, and good players struggling at inter isn't a new phenomenon. He went to Lyon and apparently wasn't great either, but that's not strange for Italians in foreign leagues. He was amazing on the biggest stage at the WC, and obviously it shows he has the ability. If there's anywhere he can bring that form, it's Juve. He'll have a familiar coach, familiar defensive partners and juve is no circus like inter. And of course, he can be no worse than Moli :D
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)