Fabio Grosso (18 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
well then imagine Lippi picking himself for the starting line-up and scoring that goal, now that's were the universe would explode. but the fact is that Grosso scored it and finally the defensive line for Juve is looking good, with us signing two Fabio's this summer and i don't think you could find many in this forum who wanted both of them here. well at least i did.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually, it is not pure idiocy. Grosso is the present (for the next 2 years), but Criscito is the future.

You are just too short-sighted and biased to admit otherwise Cruello.

Mar 14, 2004
Well,then,we could play Grygera on LB too.....I think even Palladino could fit the bill to......my god when will people realize that Cristico isn't a LB. I know that a duck-swan fairytale worked in Chiellini case but it ain't gonna happen anytime we want/need.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Well,then,we could play Grygera on LB too.....I think even Palladino could fit the bill to......my god when will people realize that Cristico isn't a LB. I know that a duck-swan fairytale worked in Chiellini case but it ain't gonna happen anytime we want/need.
Criscito can play as a left CB and a left midfielder who takes care of the whole left wing on his own. So he's good enough defensively and offensively to be a left back.

And surprise - he used to play as LB for Azzurrini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)