Fabio Grosso (2 Viewers)

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Has he really gained that much weight? He didn't look that fat in the picture on Barzagli's birthday. How much weight can you possibly gain in a few weeks just like that?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He practically ate all our money, till the last cent...
I wonder how many jerseys of him, our ultra-nationalists have bought, on the pitch we suffered badly because of him, as we had no alternatives for a while,
he offered pretty much nothing after that, so i guess the euros of the jerseys and sponsors this "champion" has brought, have balanced the books, for his hefty salary...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wonder how many jerseys of him, our ultra-nationalists have bought, on the pitch we suffered badly because of him, as we had no alternatives for a while,
he offered pretty much nothing after that, so i guess the euros of the jerseys and sponsors this "champion" has brought, have balanced the books, for his hefty salary...
Our ultra nationalist fans, xenophobic minions who yearn for the hordes of Roman legions. Our racist board has kept them happy lately.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
well our ultranationalists were when we were ranking 7th and Grosso were having more playing time.
I am speaking of the financial aspect here.
There is no doubt that Grosso and Toni were brought only because of their NT caps. And there never was any doubt that our nationalist fans would be happy with their presence.

We can draw a conclusion of this deal at this moment. As his contract has finally over and he made the maximum out of it.
What i am asking now, was it worth it? Do we really gain that much from pleasing our nationalists, are can we calibrate our team in an optimal way?

Jul 1, 2010
well our ultranationalists were when we were ranking 7th and Grosso were having more playing time.
I am speaking of the financial aspect here.
There is no doubt that Grosso and Toni were brought only because of their NT caps. And there never was any doubt that our nationalist fans would be happy with their presence.

We can draw a conclusion of this deal at this moment. As his contract has finally over and he made the maximum out of it.
What i am asking now, was it worth it? Do we really gain that much from pleasing our nationalists, are can we calibrate our team in an optimal way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)