Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If Grosso really come, then we will have 3 LB. So who do you think that we will sell, DC or Moli? Personally, i think DC have the same playing style with Grosso. Those two have ability to support attack (crossing, pace) but lack of defending skill especially defending positioning and ability to return when opponent do counter attack.

and Molinaro is the opposite. He can't cross and pass. but he have pace, and physical attributes. and u can see that he can be good when he doesn't need to support attack (remember Madrid and Inter games)

It will be confusing. Actually i prefer to have Moli so we have 2 kinds of Full Back and that we can play them based on Ferrara needs. but DC has more potential to develop as better player and has more talent.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong but La Stampa is owned by the Fiat group, Juve is owned by the Fiat group..... they should know what's going on with Juve.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Small update: regardless of Grosso joining, both De Ceglie & Molinaro will stay at Juve.

Oh and for those asking: La Stampa is a serious newspaper, usually quite reliable. However, they do get the majority of their sports news from other, sports-centred sources, as was now the case with their Grosso article.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If he does come. and Hopefully he will:xfinger: I'm pretty sure Secco will try to get rid of (loan or sale) either DC or Molinaro in this Mercato. or in January.:agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If Grosso really come, then we will have 3 LB. So who do you think that we will sell, DC or Moli? Personally, i think DC have the same playing style with Grosso. Those two have ability to support attack (crossing, pace) but lack of defending skill especially defending positioning and ability to return when opponent do counter attack.

and Molinaro is the opposite. He can't cross and pass. but he have pace, and physical attributes. and u can see that he can be good when he doesn't need to support attack (remember Madrid and Inter games)

It will be confusing. Actually i prefer to have Moli so we have 2 kinds of Full Back and that we can play them based on Ferrara needs. but DC has more potential to develop as better player and has more talent.
correction: we will have 2 full (left) backs with signing Grosso, him and De Ceglie, Molinaro is a fool back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)