Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Rumor has it Madrid are trying to throw Heinze on the back end of the Xabi Alonso deal. As if we didn't need another sub par left back taking Insua's playing time.
Ya, that's a good deal, Alonso for Heinze :lol:

What's next, Torres for Saviola? :D

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
According to Corriero dello Sport (Someone said SKY also reported it), we are signing Grosso. Tuttosport, however, says that our obeject is Dossena (that Juve is waiting to sell Criscito to buy Dossena). Anyway, it seems that we are stuck with one of the two or perhaps both? Lippi behind the operation?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This can only mean Genoa will use the right to buy Criscito's ½ back so we can use that $$$ to buy another LB. Lippi loves Grosso so...

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
OK. I can accept that Criscito stays at Genoa whether because it's his own wish (He did say in his offical website that he wanted to stay) or because our Board thinks he is still not good enough or lacks experiences or whatever. But why Dossena and Grosso?! Why are we sticking with all these medicre "Azzurri" all the time?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Just take Criscito back, or give Criscito a call from Ferrara says that he is included in his plan, and play him.. so Criscito won't have anything again about 'i want to play in Genoa' thing again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We blew it with Criscito right from the start.

In some ways, perhaps we should lose out on Criscito.

That way, it makes the management, Ranieri and everybody who approved that stupid deal look incredibly foolish.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Grosso could indeed be a very cheap option and we could get two good years out of him but i will still be gutted if we lose Criscito and dont sign someone better than Grosso or Dossena.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Grosso failed at inter and now we are going to give a 32, who's best moment in football was 3 years ago in a world cup semi final, (BTW that moment brought me great pleasure :D ) and hasn't played the same sine, when we should be giving youth a chance, which apparently is our clubs policy :andyandbarcelona:

We all know how Lyon work as well when they are selling players, it will be hard to get change out of 7 Mil

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Well at the moment other LBs are very expensive. Grosso is a reasonable option for a limited budget. He will be, without a doubt, an improvement on Molinaro.

I would love to get someone like Lahm. If that is not possible, I will not say no to a player like Grosso if he comes in cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)