Fabio Capello (3 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
There are ways to break down the Italian tactical wall and it's called modern football. For the love of Christ, get a coach that will implement modern football.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Fu** playing style... Win at all costs... Doesnt matter how we play as long as we win... If we play an entertaining style and win that is just a bonus

Win First
Play Style 2nd

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Fu** playing style... Win at all costs... Doesnt matter how we play as long as we win... If we play an entertaining style and win that is just a bonus
It's a well-known fact that Juventus couldn't go anywhere past the quarter finals in Europe with Capello at the helm. Do you know why? He was tactically out-matched by the likes of Rafa Benitez and Arsene Wenger, that's why. Old school tactics don't get you anywhere in Europe, and to be honest, it won't get you past Inter either.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
It's a well-known fact that Juventus couldn't go anywhere past the quarter finals in Europe with Capello at the helm. Do you know why? He was tactically out-matched by the likes of Rafa Benitez and Arsene Wenger, that's why. Old school tactics don't get you anywhere in Europe, and to be honest, it won't get you past Inter either.
I dont disagree ... But it is an improvement on what we have now...

And a coach alone wont be enough, we need world class cattle

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There are ways to break down the Italian tactical wall and it's called modern football. For the love of Christ, get a coach that will implement modern football.
but to implement modern football, you need modern players.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This will be my biggest wish list for Juve next summer. I don't want to list any players i want now, Just bring me Capello

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Capello is a great coach and everything, but if he was given the same situation Zacch has now, he wouldn't do much better. Before we get a new coach, we should definitely fix our players and our medical team. If Capello comes he will require a whole new roaster which won't happen.

Del Piero is one buying us out of trouble this year, and the only reason we couldn't win against Palermo is because he was exhausted. This is where our problem starts and ends.

I am not saying we shouldn't play Del Piero because we rely on him, not at all. In fact we should be greatful that such a legend is playing for us and we should make use of him as much as possible. But in the same time, don't look at Juventus with Del Piero and say we are great, look at Juventus without Del Piero. See the reason weak Juve. Since we got demoted to Serie B, it was Del Piero winning us games, getting us to 2nd and 3rd place and bring Juve back to CL. Even in the CL he was single handedly carrying us through the group stage and almost past Chelsea. Ofcourse other player contributed but if Del Piero was not there we wouldn't have achieved ANY of that in the past three seasons. I have my doubts on us winning the Serie B. We might have reached Serie A, but not by finishing first in Serie B.

Juve without Del Piero is a mediocre side. This is a fact. As much as it shows how great Del Piero is, it also shows how weak Juventus is too.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #55
    For a minute, let's think rational. There is chance that Juventus will never be same again. Juventus can't survive from another wasted season. We need definite improvement. Capello is most definite one. Old fashioned, bored, bla bla. We need a proper manager to attract quality players and improve our pathetic reputation.

and if we miss champions league for next season, not even consortium of greatest managers could save us.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    To tell ya the truth, I've always enjoyed Capello's football at Juve regardless of the irregularities with Del Piero. Though if there's no one else, then bring Cap back, this club is going downhill anyway.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Capello would be great as he is a coach that gives discipline to the squad make them organized he would do us wonders definitely the best choice

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    i want him back, even if he plays the most boring football in the world but still the guy id a real winner.

i love how crazy he becomes on the bench and he have a very strong personality

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    i want him back, even if he plays the most boring football in the world but still the guy id a real winner.

i love how crazy he becomes on the bench and he have a very strong personality
    exactly right now winning is above beutiful football after we get to our winning ways we could concentrate about making it more delightful for the eyes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)