Fabio Capello (4 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Del Piero is one of the reasons I don't want him back. Because I want Del Piero to retire in style, but you know what's the 2nd reason which is more reasonable?? Is that Capello plays the boring old fashion 4-4-2 that wont work with this squad even if we change 60% of this squad.

It worked before because we were having the strongest squad in the world. The Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Mutu, Emerson, Vieira, Thuram, Zambrotta, Cannavaro era is over. And his long balls 4-4-2 tactics wont save us even if make several changes in this squad.
seriously fuck Del Piero (I love him to death), the club is more important the one player, Capello will be the only one to have some balls and change things about and he will stand up to our bullshit board and make his own decisions

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
seriously fuck Del Piero (I love him to death), the club is more important the one player, Capello will be the only one to have some balls and change things about and he will stand up to our bullshit board and make his own decisions
+rep.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
capello? oh hell no. I know we're in a real craphole but we should learn from the past... Even so I doubt capello will fix this mess yes despite playing long balls, we were unconvincing before and we only did it under him thanks to a number of champions, now them champions have either left or old and slow.. no chance.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
and that's why they won't get him :D .. anyway all i want to know if this management will continue or not. after that let's talk about the coach.
anyway i wouldn't mind Capello specially that we have limited options this year and of course we all know that Capello = Scudetto contender + great players + elimination from CL. TBH i wouldn't mind that specially in this period we need to regain our honor in our league first then let's talk about Europe..

BTW he is a lil overrated.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes to Capello. If we are to play boring disgusting football, we might as well play winning boring disgusting football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What desperation does to some of you:lol:

Classy of you Capitano, specially the insult.
I was always a big Capello fan. I was never hiding that. I hated his guts while at Milan and Roma, but boy did I respect him as a coach.

It's not gonna be desperation if I say that I want him back.

And I don't see England, nor did I see Milan, Roma and Real play long ball tactics when Capello was there.

Maybe, just maybe, he thought that the team we had, without playmakers, couldn't do much better.
His mistake that he didn't go for a playmaker, but for the rest I'm not blaming him.

It would be desperation if people want Ranieri back, but no way you can say that about a coach who brought us 2 scudetti in 2 seasons and who won everywhere he went.

But he will not join, unless many things change.
He won't come to this club. Financially not standing good, clowns in the board.
Capello wants to join a team with strong organization and good budget which will allow him to bring the players he wants.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I was always a big Capello fan. I was never hiding that. I hated his guts while at Milan and Roma, but boy did I respect him as a coach.

It's not gonna be desperation if I say that I want him back.

And I don't see England, nor did I see Milan, Roma and Real play long ball tactics when Capello was there.

Maybe, just maybe, he thought that the team we had, without playmakers, couldn't do much better.
His mistake that he didn't go for a playmaker, but for the rest I'm not blaming him.

It would be desperation if people want Ranieri back, but no way you can say that about a coach who brought us 2 scudetti in 2 seasons and who won everywhere he went.

But he will not join, unless many things change.
He won't come to this club. Financially not standing good, clowns in the board.
Capello wants to join a team with strong organization and good budget which will allow him to bring the players he wants.

It's desperation when people think bringing back Capello means guaranteed title. It is desperation when they insult Del Piero for having Capello back thinking he will fix everything and all our problems will be vanished.

Only imbeciles and mentally retarded people can think with Capello's style, tactis, we have a chance of winning the league next year.

They have no idea how much work this current Juve needs.

And everyone should get over it. Fabio Capello will only come to a club that has a complete squad like the Milan squad he coached, the Rome one and the Juve.

This Juventus would not bring Capello back.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
To not want a world class coach because he would bench one player and certainly improve the whole team(not talking about scuddeto, but improve our statue as a club) that could be a definition of retarded.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would love to have him back. He's one of the best coaches out there and tbh, after having 4 mediocre coaches I would do anything for someone like Capello.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
To not want a world class coach because he would bench one player and certainly improve the whole team(not talking about scuddeto, but improve our statue as a club) that could be a definition of retarded.
Well done twisting my words:lol::lol::lol:

Some of you are good at it, I admit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's desperation when people think bringing back Capello means guaranteed title.
Can't really disagree with that.

Only imbeciles and mentally retarded people can think with Capello's style, tactis, we have a chance of winning the league next year.

They have no idea how much work this current Juve needs.
But is there a coach who can fix everything in a year?
If we're thinking like this then there is no point spending money on a quality coach and we can keep getting Ferrara's and Zaccheroni's.
Capello, or any other quality coach, will probably not win anything in his first, or even second year, but he will surely improve this team, at least on a tactical, mental and physical level.
He knows what he wants, he's well respected and the board will surely ask him for an opinion when they'll buy players. He will know which players to bring and how to improve the team.

And everyone should get over it. Fabio Capello will only come to a club that has a complete squad like the Milan squad he coached, the Rome one and the Juve.

This Juventus would not bring Capello back.
Well, here you're right i'm afraid. We keep talking about the potential Capello to Juve transfer while in reality the chances for that are minimal.
Unless new people join Bettega in our board, Capello won't come.

He did come once to a struggling Roma team, but before he came he was promised a lot of money for new players and by bringing Batistuta and the likes, he created a winning team. Those were the times when Italian clubs had tons of millions. Now times are different and I don't think that Juve can promise him a huge transfer budget.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Well done twisting my words:lol::lol::lol:

Some of you are good at it, I admit.
I know we don't share the same views, but please, tell me how you think this team should play. I would love to see what formation and which players you think should play.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But is there a coach who can fix everything in a year?
If we're thinking like this then there is no point spending money on a quality coach and we can keep getting Ferrara's and Zaccheroni's.
Capello, or any other quality coach, will probably not win anything in his first, or even second year, but he will surely improve this team, at least on a tactical, mental and physical level.
He knows what he wants, he's well respected and the board will surely ask him for an opinion when they'll buy players. He will know which players to bring and how to improve the team.
With this I can't disagree much. He will surely improve the team not in his first year like you said, he's a better option than what we had though not the best but I still was never a fan of his tactics and I still believe we were unbeatable during his era due to Moggi's work with the squad we had TBH.

But like you said, nothing can be fixed in a year unfortunately and that's why I believe Capello wouldn't come over.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know we don't share the same views, but please, tell me how you think this team should play. I would love to see what formation and which players you think should play.
I don't know what exact formation would put us back on track because I believe that we have several players we need to get rid of before thinking of any formation.

We can't play football, be it 3-4-1-2, 4-3-2-1, 4-1-2-1-2, anything we just can't play football. We have defenders not capable of passing but freaking out blasting balls to corners or out to give their opponents another chance to bully us. We have midfielders that can't cross or pass, we have too many problems.

I surely want Camoranesi back and specially Giovinco to at least save some major problems upfront solved... because sometimes the link is missing between the middle and upfront.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)