Fabio Cannavaro (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think we would have liked to have kept him. But as he was aging and just played on a WC-winning squad, he wanted European glory he wasn't going to get with Juve for at least two years. And Juve had concerns over his salary.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Canna is a traitor and i can't see how some people don't care about this. If we sign him (i just pray not to) it will be unfair for the players that did stay with us...

If we sign him it will be like Canna saying to Neddy "You are a fucking retarded and you stayed in juve. I went in real and earned a lot of cash and here i am now, playing again with you."

It will be a decrease for the players that stayed with us. Neddy spend his last good years just trying to help us.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Canna is a traitor and i can't see how some people don't care about this. If we sign him (i just pray not to) it will be unfair for the players that did stay with us...

If we sign him it will be like Canna saying to Neddy "You are a fucking retarded and you stayed in juve. I went in real and earned a lot of cash and here i am now, playing again with you."

It will be a decrease for the players that stayed with us. Neddy spend his last good years just trying to help us.
I totally agree with you! I'm sure, he doesn't even like Juventus. Still juve for him is third choice, he is waiting for new elections in Real Madrid cos he hopes they will extend his contract or maybe Napoli president will change his mind. Anyways, that guy is a traitor, it's unfair for fans to see bring him back. In the end he is not good anymore, didn't you forget what delpiero did to him in champions league :D :D :D. I Say NO to cannavaro.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dont worry that wont happen anyway, cause Neddy retires:alen:
But there are far more important reasons we should consider too.
The build up and the future of our defense is the major issue!

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
How do we need a replacement for Andrade when the guy practically didn't even play for us? Or do you mean, a quantity replacement for Andrade?
i meant like andrade/chiellini is like thuram/cannavaro before, from their style of play they could be a nice CB-Duo imo(also black&white ;)), i guess we dont need any quantity anymore today, we need QUALITY. in search of a partnership for chiellini it must be somebody with other qualities then chiellini has like better passing or better technique in general/but same commitment like C thats clear

LEC

Sep 6, 2002

actually i guess we already signed Canna like DIEGO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)