Fabiano Parisi - LB - Empoli (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
just a remark: kostic played twice a week for months, of course he couldn't keep up

we'll have a different season now, with or without (most probably without) conference league. kostic is fine for 30 of 38 league matches

parisi could have been a signing for the future, and an insta upgrade on alex sandro. anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

empoli asked 15m + bonus from juve, sold the same guy for 10m + 1m bonus to fiorentina. dare i say fuck 'em

we really should stop allowing these pricing practices. there's the growth decree (tax advantage for foreigners), pay french or german teams and see how all the empoli's and bologna's feed on inda's and roma's dry breasts. in that sense, i'm fine with this failed deal
Kostic will play alot next year, but if Iling Jr stays he could see some nice minutes to. Where would Parisi fit in? Kostic and Iling Jr is a perfect mix, look at the right side instead, that's where our fokus should be.

Parisi atm has nothing to do with Alex Sandro, I keep reading it, but Alex Sandro played last season as a CB, I would rather give his place to De Winter or Hujisen.

- - - Updated - - -

So Sandro "outlived" Udogie and Parisi, who's next.
Sandro played last season as a CB. Our left options does not include Alex Sandro. Kostic and Iling Jr played in that position.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but if those are the numbers he is going to Fiorentina for, then I believe we paid more for De Shitlio as a transfer fee on a bigger wage and Alex Sandro’s annual salary is equivalent to his transfer fee and wages.

If we play with a back 4 this season then we are fucked because Kostic and Iling have no chance of being a competent full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)