Fabiano Parisi - LB - Empoli (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There go all the young italians again :touched:

Oh well, we can always get him from the purple rats, we just love giving them our money.
The likely scenario now will be that he plays great for Florentina and his value doubles. Then in a year or two when the club want him we either won't be able to afford him or he will move to the premier league.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Something feels off. I mean a player would usually rather wait for the big club rather than settle on the smaller club. I mean if waiting a month or two is too much for him he might be the first.
Its either their attempt raising his value or we didnt really talk with Parisi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Parisi to play CB instead of Alex Sandro?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we are stuck with Kostic and Iling Jr
#FixTheFullBacks

This idea of allegri's to play sandro in CB because he's left footed is utterly stupid, frankly its suicidal and allegri needs to fuck off outta this club for persisting with such stupidity.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Parisi, Iling Jr, Kostic as LWB and Weah, De Sciglio, Barbieri on the other position would have been nice :lol:.

Nah lets get a proper RWB, don't need to fix things that aint broken. Kostic had a good season but slowly lost form, Iling Jr showed alot of potential and can develop alot, as a wingback in 3-5-2 he has more potential then Parisi for sure, the speed and ability to go 1 vs 1.

I do see Parisi being a better choice for a 4 man defence.

- - - Updated - - -

#FixTheFullBacks

This idea of allegri's to play sandro in CB because he's left footed is utterly stupid, frankly its suicidal and allegri needs to fuck off outta this club for persisting with such stupidity.

You mean the wingbacks in 3-5-2? We don't play with 4 defenders.

- - - Updated - - -

#FixTheFullBacks

I agree about Alex Sandro fucking off, but let's stay to facts. He plays as CB. On the left Kostic and Iling Jr, are you not happy with them as options? Look at the other flank, Weah, Barbieri, De Sciglio ffs.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Kostic had a good season but slowly lost form...
just a remark: kostic played twice a week for months, of course he couldn't keep up

we'll have a different season now, with or without (most probably without) conference league. kostic is fine for 30 of 38 league matches

parisi could have been a signing for the future, and an insta upgrade on alex sandro. anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

empoli asked 15m + bonus from juve, sold the same guy for 10m + 1m bonus to fiorentina. dare i say fuck 'em

we really should stop allowing these pricing practices. there's the growth decree (tax advantage for foreigners), pay french or german teams and see how all the empoli's and bologna's feed on inda's and roma's dry breasts. in that sense, i'm fine with this failed deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)