F my life (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This one is good

"Today, my girlfriend and I broke up. She told me I just wasn't her type, but gave me the phone number of one of her friends. Since all the friends I had met had been pretty hot, I called it later. Her friend was a guy. FML"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
"Today, I got a text from my roommate asking me if it was cool that my ex was coming over to console him because he's sick." FML

:lol2: how innocent

OP
Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    Today, the girl who I have had a crush on for 2 years snuck up from behind me and gave me a hug. I farted very loud at the same exact time. FML

:lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. I called him around two minutes after that, and he had already fallen asleep. FML

Sounds like me :D

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    Today, I was feeling sick, so I called my boyfriend who lives down the street to come and keep me company. He replied with, "no, I can't come over, I'm busy, I'm playing xbox." FML

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Today, I made fun of my friend when she tripped over the curb. I said, loudly, "Haha, you can't even walk." I then notice the man in the wheelchair a few feet ahead of us.

:oops:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    "Today, I went to Target to buy some soap and this 65-70 year old woman next to me was asking a sales associate if they had any bubble bath mix. I suddenly pictured her naked, bathing herself and suddenly my dick just couldn't sit still. It's probably because I haven't had sex in over 22 months. FML"

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Today, I am down to 3 euros. My mother just stole the last two euros from me. I asked what she needed them for? Condoms. My mother can have safe sex. I can't buy lunch tomorrow.

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18
    Today, I gathered the courage to participate in a class discussion. My professor laughed at me. FML

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML

-------------------------------------------------

Today, I found out that my assistant is now my manager. FML

------------------------------------------------

Today, at the urinal a guy came up next to me to do his business. He stared over at me, looked down, laughed and then left. FML

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I was with the guy I am seeing and I were fooling around in my room. I asked him if he wanted to have sex. He said he didn't have time because he had to go play Mario Kart. FML

----------------------------------------------------------

Today, my girlfriend and I broke up. She told me I just wasn't her type, but gave me the phone number of one of her friends. Since all the friends I had met had been pretty hot, I called it later. Her friend was a guy. FML

---------------------------------------------------

Today, I was on a date with this girl. I attempted to put my arm around her, but I elbowed her in the face instead. FML

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)