F.C. Juventus Scouting Network (1 Viewer)

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Hello to all!

Found my way here after googling things about Juventus sporting Director Alessio Seco.

Anyways I have some questions about Juventus Scouting Network

how does it work?
who does what?
the hiearchy who reports to whom?
And some brief explanation of the geographical diffusion

#################################################

For those of you who have been around from the previous Milennia or so you might remember this username sutnop, either way to clarify things it was a name used by several people all supporting Juventus leaving outside Italy and with ambitions to work/coach/play in football. Sutnop always said things that were too heated or infected to bring out around our colleagues, As time went by most of us got more and more involved in the game and had less time for the forum so we decided to bury it so this is a blast from the past if you will.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:rofl:

I never believed how you disappeared like that.

Welcome back. but I think the forum is full of fights already before your sudden comeback.

By the way, Italiamia told me to say "Hi" to you.:weee:

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Martin Funny you should mention him
    since I quite closely involved with FIFA at the moment him
    but what about the scouting? lets not make it an off topic issue

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Do we still have any Juventus Scouting Network???
    WOW!!
    aye we send fabio capello and a couple of catholic priests out to school game all over europe looking for the best talent, we have followed the celticfootballclub method

Jul 15, 2006
    I think we have some decent scouts in South America, they spot some players with good talent, but I suppose they lack the business side of it because we seem to miss out on the majority of the young South American talent.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I think we have some decent scouts in South America, they spot some players with good talent, but I suppose they lack the business side of it because we seem to miss out on the majority of the young South American talent.
    if iam not mistakened the last time we got south american players was back when we had salas, amouroso and zalayeta.

now that u bought it up my dram would be if juventus bought a youngster from south america and he turned out to be a messi or dos santos kind of player that would be a good thing for juventus.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    if iam not mistakened the last time we got south american players was back when we had salas, amouroso and zalayeta.

Nicola Amoruso? he's italian. Salas was already playing in Serie A (Lazio), and Zalayeta was brought with the Uruguayan connection with Olivera. Montero played for Atalanta when we bought him.

In fact which non-EU player did we buy from a non-EU club in the last 10 years?

Only Zalayeta and Olivera come to my mind...

EDIT: Tomas Guzman (Paraguay)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Nicola Amoruso? he's italian. Salas was already playing in Serie A (Lazio), and Zalayeta was brought with the Uruguayan connection with Olivera. Montero played for Atalanta when we bought him.

In fact which non-EU player did we buy from a non-EU club in the last 10 years?

Only Zalayeta and Olivera come to my mind...

EDIT: Tomas Guzman (Paraguay)
    yeah guzman is probably the non eu player. i am sorry about amourso my bad thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)