Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
I know it is never gonna happen but ... if we didn't sell anyone and acquired Lavezzi and Falcao and Barzagli returned to his best, would we be on par with real, barcelona and bayern in your opinion?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But, how is that going to affect his performance on the field?

I mean, it's not like the club will give us the spare cash. :D
for a couple reasons, though i like lavezzi i dont believe hes the player to take us to the next level, as in be the difference between say finish 2nd and win the scudetto or make us more competitive for CL. Id prefer to spend the money on that kind of player.
Also, 30 is a significant landmark for a player, he might be worth 15 now, but in a year i believe that figure will be a lot less.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
for a couple reasons, though i like lavezzi i dont believe hes the player to take us to the next level, as in be the difference between say finish 2nd and win the scudetto or make us more competitive for CL. Id prefer to spend the money on that kind of player.
Also, 30 is a significant landmark for a player, he might be worth 15 now, but in a year i believe that figure will be a lot less.
I agree with that, but I just can't see us getting someone better at this point, so I would welcome him for anything less than 20mln.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)