Extreme overclocking (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
in·sane Audio pronunciation of "insane" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-sn)
adj.
1. Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with insanity.
2. Characteristic of or associated with persons afflicted with insanity: an insane laugh; insane babbling.
3. Intended for use by such persons: an insane asylum.
4. Really bloody fast
Pff! It's been done.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=283865&highlight=humour#post283865

How fast is really bloody fast?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
bah! In my defence I didn't see your post before I wrote that :stuckup:

Anyway, I said that because I don't remember :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Does anyone smell controversy in that experiment? I believe its possible, but did they really do it? They didnt show pictures of the monitor or the games being played. Just a mobo with some cards in a freezer with booze sitting on it?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Does anyone smell controversy in that experiment? I believe its possible, but did they really do it? They didnt show pictures of the monitor or the games being played. Just a mobo with some cards in a freezer with booze sitting on it?
there's always a skeptic who takes the fun out of it :rolleyes:

:D

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #27
    I'm with Persian, I'm a little skeptical myself. They didn't show the reading of the frequency for one thing.. :stuckup::D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I'm with Persian, I'm a little skeptical myself. They didn't show the reading of the frequency for one thing.. :stuckup::D
    They didn't strike me as the most scientific of experimenters (At one point they say something like, "It ran for 2min 37sec, or 3min 17sec, depending on who you listen to"). I doubt it even occured to them that people might not accept their word. Alternatively, they may not care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)