Exclusive Zambrotta Interview (with Part 2) (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

In 1999, I received offers from Milan, Inter and Chievo. However, the club’s management turned them all down.

The president then met with me and said: ‘Do you trust me?’
I said ‘Yes’.
And he replied: ‘Then leave the transfer matter to me, you will be in a place you’ve never dreamed about’.

He laughed and said: ‘Well, you’ve been a Bianconeri for more than a year now!’.
"....you will be in a place you’ve never dreamed about....Juventus"

That coming from the club president.

I never thought Id say this, but:

YABBA-DABBA-DOO!!!

(and why oh why wasnt milan a place he couldnt dream about?)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I never discuss the coach’s plans and tactics. Lippi is the leader of this ship and I’m just a soldier in his army. I won’t argue with him even if he plays me as a goalkeeper.
Respect :touched:

It's a bit of a chicken&egg situation. Is it that being at Juventus makes people humble and model professionals? Or do we just sign those kind of players in the first place?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Zambrotta:
To win the trust of one of the greatest Italian legends is a great thing. I’m a huge fan of his since a very long time and that could’ve been a major factor for me to choose joining Milan earlier.

Always thought he was a class act. I'm convinced.

Cassano take note.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So many players in world footy whine and complain about being played out of position. Zambro's a class act; always gives his best, runs his legs off, keeps seeking to improve his game, loyal and professional :touched:

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    You're welcome guys. I'm glad you liked the interview.

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Hey if that site can get Zambrotta, why cannot we get a Juve player for an interview? :D
    That site (Juventusmania) were able to get hold of Zambrotta because they are represented by a group of Arabs who study in Italy (Turin). They watch Juve's matches and attend all trainings. They collected different questions from the site's forums and asked Zambrotta to answer them after one of the training sessions. In fact, Zambro wasn't the first player who was interviewed by this site. Del Piero was, around 3-4 months ago.

Ohh, and the second part of the interview is coming soon. :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Too bad no one lives in Turin :groan:

Well I might go in February/March cos there's Juve-Deportivo and Juve-Milan in the same week if I'm not wrong.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Great interview. Classic stuff where he talks about how he was owned by Juve for a year without knowing it, I didn't know they did it like that sometimes.

OT: Hey Glenn, where did you get your avatar from?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    gr8 interview...thanxx! :D

zambro happens to be a gr8 guy...and a gr8 player as well ;) but i'm not too convinced that he'll switch to keeper if lippi ask him too :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    tarmpropp from weemee.com if i remember correctly..it's for msn. You actually design it but have to pay 1.50 GBP to download it. However you can always just press 'print screen' and get it anyway ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)