Exactly what we need to win the title....Vieira Vs Zlatan. (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2005
Esteban said:
First, there are not many Juve fans on this forum. And second, nothing will change whether people here are arguing or not, it's not like Franzo Grande Stevens sits down to have a look what joe5 has to say about yesterday's game.
I agree with you but i would like to all the peaple here to argue for the good of Juve.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
27/04/2006 13:01 Capello Thwarts Vieira-Ibra Fist-Fight Its hard to remember days of such tension at the Italian Old Lady.

It appears a fist-fight between Ibrahimovic and Vieira was avoided this morning only thanks to Fabio Capello’s quick intervention.

The two Juventus starts clashed during today’s training session, and were about to pass from words to hands when Don Fabio jolted in between them to calm things down before it was too late.

Trust Don Fab to intervene when things get interesting to put a boring slant on things. It would have been interesting to see how the fight actually went with Zlatan missing so much this season, wonder how he will connect with Vieira. I am sure Capello was waiting on till the last minute to bring on Dp to take out Vieira and hoping Zebina will mess up things and Emerson will clean up the mess left behind. Mutu and Nedved waiting in the wings with little or no input to the proceedings and zalayeta as an unused bystander

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)