Ever Banega (1 Viewer)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
saw this game a few months ago been looking for the clip for a while; yes instead of giving the easy pass to score he goes for el pibe touch and gets the player offside but thats what i mean by balls

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hmmm, from the comparissons some of you make i can see that you've never watched the boy :D

Nothing like Gattuso, Essien, Nocerino. The kid's doing the ball winning pretty well, but his main quality is the ball distribution. He's been compared to Redondo most of all.

It's like getting a Pirlo who knows how to play defense.
The first time i saw him was at the u20 world cup and i've been impressed by the trio Banega-Moralez-Aguero. They deservedly won the world cup.
Now, at 19 he's the leader of Boca's midfield. He already won Coppa Libertadores with Boca, when he was only 18.

That's why everyone wants him and that's why i'm a sceptic that we'll get him. I heard that Real has first option on him and Boca's president said that they already rejected an offer from Milan.
How the hell did we come in a position to compete with them ?

P.S: Maybe our financial status is much better than we think :eyebrows:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
So our midfield has Zanetti, Nocerino, Tiago, Almiron, Banega and Marchisio coming back?
I don't see the problem, the best of them can stay. Almiron will probably be given away, Tiago's future is unsure and Zanetti won't be able to play like this forever. If Banega is really such a promising talent, there'll always be room for him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hmmm, from the comparissons some of you make i can see that you've never watched the boy :D

Nothing like Gattuso, Essien, Nocerino. The kid's doing the ball winning pretty well, but his main quality is the ball distribution. He's been compared to Redondo most of all.

The first time i saw him was at the u20 world cup and i've been impressed by the trio Banega-Moralez-Aguero. They deservedly won the world cup.
Now, at 19 he's the leader of Boca's midfield. He already won Coppa Libertadores with Boca, when he was only 18.

That's why everyone wants him and that's why i'm a sceptic that we'll get him. I heard that Real has first option on him and Boca's president said that they already rejected an offer from Milan.

Cesc plain and simple; a ball winner with technical and shooting abilities. as for how many games i have seen him play, lets just say that i have watched almost all of his boca career.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cesc plain and simple; a ball winner with technical and shooting abilities.
:agree:

as for how many games i have seen him play, lets just say that i have watched almost all of his boca career.
No, when i said that some guys obviously never watched him i was talking about those who compared him with pure destroyers like Gattuso or Nocerino. I never meant you :)

Jul 5, 2005
If Real Madrid is really linked with him i see the thinks to be very difficult for us. Btw there's no doubt that this players deserves to play in Europe. I saw videos of him in youtube and this mans was really amazing. I hope to get him.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
3 ore days to go and the winter transfer market starts and we can see about benega. to b ehonest i have'nt seen much of him but from what i read he seems like a terrific youngster that would work perfectly for us.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
The way I see it... Banega can only be considered as a long term replacment for Zanetti... but is it a priority now? do we to splash money on such position?
Zanetti has been doing great this season, especially against Lazio:smoke:

But competition won't harm... Good transfer for January, so if he prove himself no need for Lampard next summer.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
the only time i've seen him is in the superclasico, when he got a stupid red card against river, and aginst milan in the CWC where he looked decent, but i was half-asleep and i only saw the first half.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

I doubt Milan even considered him. two reasons: He is not over 45 tears old, and he is not Brazilian, thus he would not fit into the brazilian colony of Milan.

meh about Real having 1st option on him if true. they are stacked in the midfield, and we are not direct competition to them so I don't think they would panic and try to snatch him from us.

Of coarse all this depending on if we really are trying to sign him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)