Eurovision 2011... 2023 (15 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I thought it's only sms votes that count, but you have 5 people in jury per country as well.. so final note is some average.
You can see here votes from jury & televoting: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/results for those who sent sms' it's just money down the drain.

F.ex. when looking only at televoting - Poland was in top5 in 16countries, we would have 162points instead of 62..

lud - televoting place ; ogólnie - final place ;

@Fint so it was your jury that fked us :p

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So it means that the jury had a lot to do with the thing winning it. How surprising.

Seriously what's up with Europe and this whole gay and anomality things. These gays and things have some serious PR people working for them.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
So it means that the jury had a lot to do with the thing winning it. How surprising.

Seriously what's up with Europe and this whole gay and anomality things. These gays and things have some serious PR people working for them.
:sergio:

First of all, especially in eastern europe, Austria was hugely put back due to the jury, with Televoting only, she would've 312 points, with jury only, 214.

Second of all, why the fuck is her being the way she is such a huge deal for everyone? As far as I know, that doesn't hurt or damage anyone in any way conceivable to me.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We should have won it. :stuckup:

And we gave 12 points to Italy. So many italiens wow :touched:
soon malta will win this, last night they showed a little girl from malta and my god her voice is strong, and equally mesmerising :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4542709 said:
:rofl: Poor muslim
what about him rus??? i dont know if you read the opinions of many russians this morning or not but ze is not the only one who thought he\she was weird.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Second of all, why the fuck is her being the way she is such a huge deal for everyone? As far as I know, that doesn't hurt or damage anyone in any way conceivable to me.
Because stuff like this is anomaly and not normal, no need to show it to the whole world as a normal thing.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@piotrr

I cannot for the life of me understand that chart you posted, but I apologise on behalf of my nation :p
In Ireland polish song was 1/26 considering only televoting and 26/26 considering only jury, so in the end we were at 15th place in Ireland and received 0points :p

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Guess we're too used to seeing beautiful Polish women, not giving us a chance here, we took it out on your Eurovision contestants :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)